Muff

Most Recent Platinum

52,358 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2021 at 4:17 PM, Nelson_Otaku said:

:platinum: #293 - The House in Fata Morgana

1L91368b.png

I keep hearing about this, is it worthy of the extremely high review scores it gets? 

43 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I keep hearing about this, is it worthy of the extremely high review scores it gets? 

For me it was, i loved everything about it.

platinum #515 Iris.Fall (ps4)

completed in 12 hours and 47 minutes

platinum rarity 77.58% common

platinum name: The Final Audience (nice plat name imo)

platinum #516 Memory Lane (ps4)

completed in 14 minutes and 28 seconds

platinum rarity 99.45% common

platinum name: Pineal Gland Opening

this one was good. had to use a guide for some of the puzzles (got stuck on a few of them). also finished memory lane. going to have to look through backlog next game will be Jolt Family Racer (ps4). after this i'll have to look for a long term plat to begin.

Edited by kingdrake2

Wrong topic

Edited by MidnightDragon

On 28/05/2021 at 8:58 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

well done on the plat but you could have picked a more exciting trophy to finish on :)

Cheers yeah but i had to wait for another day to get this trophy everything else was done lol.

1Lcc15dc.png
Platinum # 96

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Lord of the Metatron
Finally got the platinum for this game. This is a interesting game i guess a hidden gem for the PS3. The combat system is kinda fun. 
But I still find my self a bit frustrated in some part. Getting the platinum trophy really is difficult especially getting all G rank in Extra Mode.
I know you can also do it in Hard mode, but i kinda don't wanna replay too many time. So i got most of the trophy in Extra Mode.
Kinda replay chapter 9 alot to master all the boss prefect guard timing and get a high score for G rank. 
Overall i do enjoy it. And i kinda accidentally mastered the game. 

Anyway for those stil wanna try to platinum this game. A good tip i can give is to get high score is be naked. Let the enemy destroy your armor. This will give you more score. But also you will die in just 1 hit. This kind of risk and reward is pretty satisfied :) 

platinum #517 Jolt Family Robot Racer

completed in 11 hours and 32 minutes

platinum rarity 81.76% common

platinum name: God Among Bots

extra gear needed: extra controller (makes the plat easier)

didn't enjoy this one. the jumping is very clunky but i pulled through after finishing enough 1 player games. time for the long plat game and it's going to be Assassin Creed Origins (ps4). game will take 50 hours. not including the DLC. with DLC it's over 80-90 hours mininum. also to note it's my first assassin creed game that i started in my whole life.

Edited by kingdrake2

:platinum: #472 & #473 - Foxyland (PS4 & Vita)

Lc79b99.png

Not a bad little game at all, regardless of the trophy list's simplicity. Very SNES-riffic platformer both in it's look and feel. Moving onto Foxyland 2 next.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

98th, Double platinum on outriders ps4/ps5 edition. Enjoyable trophies, don't ask about the story however 😴 😂