Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #476 & #477 - Football Game (Vita & PS4)

Lc0bf11.png

This was an atmospheric pixilated point & click game that reminded a lot of The Long ReachHome, and Claire (all of which I enjoyed) but without the horror elements. This one's more of a thriller.

It's pretty short but it held my attention. Quite an enjoyable little story that kept me guessing til the end.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 1.5/10

• Like 3

Platinum #298 百花百狼~戦国忍法帖~(PSVita)

1L880ae8.png

Platinum #299 Dying : Reborn ( PSVita ) Japanese Versión

1L77de0d.png

Next Platinum Is Kou PSVita Japan versión ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Platinum #144 - Murdered: Soul Suspect

L59ffea.png

1L09924a.png

37.73% Rarity

Difficulty - 4/10, Time Spent - ~10 Hours , Enjoyment 6.5/10

This game has you playing as the ghost of Ronan, a cop murdered while trying to catch The Bell Killer serial killer. Along the way, he finds the medium Joy who is looking for her missing mom, who was consulting on The Bell Killer case, and they help each other to uncover the truth behind this case.

The game is mostly like a 3D point and click-- you interact with hotspots in order to find clues and then piece them together. Pretty standard for a detective-type game. But it also involves some very basic puzzle solving skills, like which items to posess in order to get Joy through some guarded areas. There's also stealth components, which were my least favorite aspect of this game, where you have to sneak up on demons and purge them. The thing I didn't like about this is that even if you're within range to perform your take-down, sometimes it doesn't recognize it and you get caught by the demon.

Another thing that was annoying about this game are the collectibles. There's over 200 of them in the game, and they require a thorough investigation of the entire town. Fortunately there's a really good set of videos linked in this site's guide which take you on the most concise path to finding them all. Definitely a blessing, otherwise this could have been far more annoying.

Overall, I'd say give this game a go if you aren't terribly turned off by the idea of collectibles. It has a great story that is definitely worth experiencing.

I have to platinum both stacks of this game, but the idea of playing along with videos turns me off...