Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40-platinum.png

1Sddcdfe.png

Platinum Trophy #28 Subnautica.

???

Yes i did this platinum like 99% of people in creative mode but it was still fun in that way, it's a good game that really makes you feel afraid of sea, i didn't even know i had "Thalassophobia" until i played this game, it really makes you feel afraid and it has a lot of jumpscares, the combat it's not good and i got 2 crashes because it's a technical disaster but it's really good going to the sea and travel with your seamoth and trying to beat your fear of the sea, the story very simple but cute and epic ending.

Maybe i'm going to play Below Zero but later because i'm still learning the survival mode lol.

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
  • Like 4

1L741409.png

#327-Chaotic: Shadow Warriors

I bought this out of a bargain bin so I could boost the online with a buddy of mine. Once that horrible online was done I tried to do the single player but this game had so many collectibles and I accidentally went too far into the level and locked myself out of the majority of the trophies. I always meant to come back...but never did. Thanks toe the Summer Backlog Challenge this game, after 6 years, is finally finished.

This is not a good game...not at all. It is ugly, boring, handles poorly, worse camera than Mario 64 and has absolutely nothing that can be said positive about it. It is just loaded with bad game ideas. Things like regenerating bugs that don't hurt you but if they hit you enough you start about 20 seconds back, platforming in a game where your character has only heard of the concept of jumping, 1000 collectibles with a radar system that works when it wants to (for example I had found all the collectibles in a level but the radar sill told me there was one near by) and a battle system that had you using the six-axis controller because Sony loves to put shitty gimmicks into the controllers that only the early games actually used.

This game is an Ultra Rare platinum only because of the online and it is such a mess I don't recommend to anyone.

• Like 3

Platinum #87: Beyond Two Souls (PS4 stack) 

Difficulty: 3/10

Fun: 7/10

Approx time to plat: About 30 hours tbh. 

After finishing the platinum of Dead Space on PS3, I wanted a chill game on PS4 and turned to this since I had done it before. Another excuse was so I could sell this Quantic Dream collection disc for a new game. To be honest, the remix order was much better than original order. The grind didn't feel as bad as on PS3 because Homeless and Navajo are one after the other and instead of chapter 10-24+ epilogue you only have to repeat chapters 16-24 plus black sun a few times of course due to endings. Still took a while because I stupidly made a few blunders and had to replay a couple chapters again lol. But the game is great so I didn't mind doing the stack, haha

• Like 2