Most Recent Platinum

Muff

• 2 weeks later...

1L629cff.png

Platinum : Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Time to Plat : 18 Hours

Dificulty : 5.5/10

Enjoyment : 8.2/10

Took longer to plat due to me unable to find a partner to help with the two player spec ops missions. I had to resort to messaging a ton of people in the "Players Met" section on XMB for help. One guy messaged me back and we got them in half hour. Every other spec ops I had to do solo which to be honest wasn't that difficult.

Have to admit that I had a blast with the SP. Many people moan that call of duty games lack in the campaign department but for me thats what I enjoy more than the derisory MP.

All in all....its set me up nicely to carry on with the story when MW3 gets released. I really do hope they carry on where Soap and Price left off.

• Like 3

1S0859b8.png

Romero would be Proud

Plat no 22 in the bag, and I really enjoyed this one from start to finish.

Nice.! I did too. this been a game I wanted play for a long time and was gonna buy just before network failure. so when it was in the welcome back package I was too happy.:). well congratz on the Plat # 22. it was alot of fun.

• Like 3

Nice.! I did too. this been a game I wanted play for a long time and was gonna buy just before network failure. so when it was in the welcome back package I was too happy. :). well congratz on the Plat # 22. it was alot of fun.

Yes it is a cracker. Hard to begin with but by the time you've played it through a couple of times and learn the enemies and spawn points it becomes a lot easier. Thanks for the "like" too

1L6d0765.png

Platinum : Deus Ex Human Revolution

Est Time To Plat : 25 Hours

Plat Difficulty : 5/10

Enjoyment : 10/10

It will be a total travesty if this game does not get GOTY. The gameplay, story and soundtrack are excellent. The only small gripe is how easy the four bosses were, I finished them all under a minute.

I would recommend doing two playthroughs instead of the one suggested in the trophy guide over at that other place <_< , play your own way first and then go for the trophies on your second run. I don't see the point in spoiling the story to get a quick platinum.

• Like 2