Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

2000 pages! This is probably the most famous thread in this forum.

Indeed, it probably is. Now, sorry to all of you who were waiting for a glorious platinum to achieve this glorious milestone, but I just needed to have post #50000... :awesome:

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 1

1S033b75.png

That's a Wrap!
Unlock all bronze, silver and gold trophies.

40-platinum.png

I must say that these types of games are not my thing, I have the platinum of Detroit Become Human and I wanted to try this only because they gave it in PLUS, I never heard of this game,  nor did I know that such a game existed and well the true ending is fine, the actress it's beautiful and the characters are really normal, a story that is more suitable for a miniseries than for a game, but the London Studio has to do something, right? I hope that Sony gives London Studio better resources to do other things, these types of games are personally tiring and making them platinum is only 6 hours, we spend more on JRPG and sandbox but for some reason, these games for me are more tedious even if they are short, the story it leaves you with many questions, the decisions don't change a lot, I just recommend the game for 3$ or if you like so much this type of game, it's as i said a 5 of 10.

• Like 3