Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, Hoopdahoopla said:

Hot off the heels of Crash 1, they say the games in the Trilogy get easier. I don't know if this is true or it's because I played Crash 1 beforehand that I flew through this game.

Crash 2 and 3 time trials were busy.  Constantly holding down R2.  Slide jumping, double jumping (that doesn't work half the time), triple spinning.  There's just a lot.  I like Crash 1 better.  Harder stages, but just straight platforming.

9 hours ago, Hoopdahoopla said:

Just holding down all the time running towards the screen felt uncomfortable on the PS4 controller and my thumb would often slip off, or I'd run in to something trying to readjust my thumb.

You're in for a nasty surprise when you see the Crash 4 trials.

platinum #528 Edna And Harvey: The Breakout

completed in 3 hours and 45 minutes

platinum rarity 73.15% common

i was looking through my backlog and it seems i played the sequel instead of the game before it. guessing i may need to hit up Harvey's New Eyes (ps4) but it won't be started till tomorrow it's nearing bedtime again. game is also trickier since i need a playthrough with no minigames and one that has done those (thank god for cloud save).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

platinum #529 Harvey's New Eyes (sequel to harvey and edna: the breakout)

completed in 9 hours and 3 minutes

platinum rarity 60.10% common

platinum name: Harvey's New Eyes Unlocked!

platinum #530 Just A Phrase By POWGI

completed in 1 hour and 17 minutes

platinum rarity 95.33% common

Platinum Name: Just Amazed

Edit: finished both games. seems fallout 76 needs an extra copy so i'll have to think about another game choice. no mans sky (ps4) going to do the DLC challenge but going to enjoy the plat first.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

:platinum:#17: Hyper Sentinel

1L9787df.png

I decided to take a break from PS Now and focus my time on this game along with Monster Hunter Stories 2 on the Nintendo Switch. I bought this game during the retro sale back in May only because it was less than a dollar. In my opinion it was worth every penny. Hyper Sentinel is a retro arcade inspired indie game with a pretty challenging trophy list. Out of the platinums I’ve earned so far, this is the one with the fewest number of players who have gotten the plat.

L849699.png

• Like 3