Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #539 Family Mysteries 3: Criminal Mindset (ps4)

completed in 11 hours and 47 seconds

platinum rarity: 78.21% common

hardest part: have to use some guides off youtube and bigfishgames guide for walkthrough help and collectibles.

platinum #540 Donuts N' Justice (ps4)

completed in 15 minutes and 38 seconds

platinum rarity 95.68% common

still an enjoyable plat despite the hardship (nearly missed a few figurines and puzzle pieces) thankfully i was able to go back a screen or two to get the ones i missed. also finished donuts n' justice still looking for more cross-buy ps5 games to finish and it's going to be Dreaming Sarah (ps4). could finish it in under an hour but better left for the morning.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

Platinum # 88 - Minecraft: Story Mode

220px-Minecraft_Story_Mode_cover.jpeg

Difficulty: 1/10

And now for the entertaining but largely superfluous DLC!

Which I do recommend if you enjoyed the game.

• Like 3

platinum #541 Dreaming Sarah (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and  48 minutes

platinum rarity 91.74% common

platinum name: Wake Up

an easy plat to start the morning. going to knock out more ps4/ps5 cross-buy and the next one will be Kingdom Of Arcadia (ps4) found out some helpful information (only need to worry about finding secret areas) for this game.

• Like 1

platinum #542 Kingdom Of Arcadia (ps4)

completed in 3 hours and 51 minutes

platinum rarity 91.99% common

platinum name: Ruler Of Arcadia

platinum #543 One Escape (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 53 minutes

platinum rarity 95.92% common

finished the 5th game. time for a long plat and it's going to be one piece unlimited world red Deluxe Edition (ps4)

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

One question, though: if the Assassins have their origins in Cleopatra's Egypt, how does it exist in the Greece of Alkibiades and Lysander?

Simple answer: it doesn't. Odyssey is supposed to be a game more focused on the Isu lore, and thus it's set in a time period which allows for that to be explored further, at the sacrifice of having no Assassins whatsoever - there's something that comes close, but that's on the DLC.

At least, that's what the developers have said. In truth, the series is slowly abandoning the Assassin vs. Templar war and starting to merely become historical RPGs - which is not necessarily a bad thing, especially considering how many people I've seen that absolutely hate the present-day sections with every fiber of their soul, but yeah, you get where I'm getting at.

• Like 4