Most Recent Platinum

Muff

52 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

:platinum: #371 - Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

1L91f1dc.png

Scorched Savior

Collect all other Saints Row: Gat out of Hell trophies

Kinda disappointed with this one. There just wasn't much of substance here. The story missions are few and far apart, so the vast majority of playtime is spent doing the game's side activities (basically the same as the ones in previous games) and completing challenges (weapon kills, collectibles, etc). While it doesn't take particularly long to get the plat, it felt longer because it's basically just a grind from start to finish. Even the story that was there wasn't particularly rememberable. I thought Saints Row 4 jumped the shark a bit with how OTT it was, but at least it was entertaining. Gat out of Hell felt like old hat. 

But hey, even after saying all that, I did still enjoy my time with it, if only because it was an excuse to talk to my buddy (and co-op partner) @Redgrave. I sure as hell would rather play this game than that abomination of a reboot.

:platinum: #372 - Sakura Succubus 3

1L29a744.png

Lovely Succubi
Find everything there is to find about your Succubus friends.

Finally got around to playing part 3 of the glorious Sakura Succubus saga. Always a treat to sit down with one of these games and admire the beautiful art. This one adds yet another new succubus to the MC's harem (lucky bastard). She's a bit possessive, but I like that. She also hates wearing shoes apparently. 1f60b.png

bNHEyrZ.jpg

Congrats!! that Sakura Succubus has censorship? looks hot

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Congrats!! that Sakura Succubus has censorship? looks hot

Thanks! It's the same as the Steam version, but there are 18+ patches available for these games on PC that add nudity/sex scenes, so in that sense it is censored. The unpatched version is still HOT though. ? When I'm done with one of these games, I just look up the 18+ CG's online... for research purposes of course. ?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Thanks! It's the same as the Steam version, but there are 18+ patches available for these games on PC that add nudity/sex scenes, so in that sense it is censored. The unpatched version is still HOT though. 1f601.png When I'm done with one of these games, I just look up the 18+ CG's online... for research purposes of course. 1f61c.png

great so it's not a problem, with that scenes will be adults only an the consoles don't allow that but it's ok i'm going to see it

• Like 1

platinum #544 One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition (ps4)

completed in 1 week and 5 days

platinum rarity 10.02% rare

platinum name: I Will Be Pirate King!

platinum #545 Mina And Michi (ps4)

completed in 19 minutes and 42 seconds

platinum rarity 97.21% common

it was a good long term plat. guessing i had enough tablets to 30 from yesterday despite missing 1 i could've come across. since i'm at 44 on my plat it's safe to play normally until the 5th game. also finished Mina And Michi i will have to find another game. Ladders By Powgi (ps4) but not till i get some breakfast going to take a break.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

platinum #546 Ladders By Powgi (ps4)

completed in 37 minutes and 26 seconds

platinum rarity 95.55% common

platinum name: You Rung, M'Lord

platinum #547 Rabisco+ (ps4)

completed in 30 minutes and 25 seconds

platinum rarity 96.57% common

platinum #548 Syrup And The Ultimate Sweet

completed in 18 minutes and 44 seconds

platinum rarity 98% common

platinum name: Ultimate Sweet

platinum #549 Legends Of Talia: Arcadia (ps4)

completed in 39 seconds

platinum rarity 99.15% common

platinum name:  The Hero Of Talia

easiest powgi game i ever played after figuring out how the game mechanics works out. trying to find more games that have 2 platforms listed. also finished rabisco+. syurp and the ultimate sweet and Legends Of Talia i will be starting my platinum #550 game either tonight or in the morning. it's going to be saints row 3 Remastered (ps4) have a helpful guide i need to look out for missable trophy and checklist items.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3