Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #508 - Friday The 13th: Killer Puzzle

L14d77b.png

Picked this up quite recently for the bargain price of £1.57 which was extremely good value for money considering how much I enjoyed it.

The puzzles were decent and some were pretty challenging towards the end. The puzzles are themed into different settings and time periods which kept things interesting. I was particularly a fan of the space setting and the Jason X costume (an underrated gem of a movie).

The trickiest trophy in the game was for getting a kill count of 30 in Murder Marathon. This one alone took me about an hour to do. Best advice I can give for that trophy is to watch the bar at the bottom of the screen rather than the slider and tap :cross: when you see the slider move over it. That helped a lot.

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 4/10

• Like 4

platinum #550 Saints Row: The Third Remastered (ps4)

completed in 1 week and 2 days

platinum rarity 19.61% rare

platinum name: Kingpin

got the game done as expected. i still need to complete the last 4 trophy's for the genki bowl 7 DLC. have to replay 1 challenge and complete everything on the last one (panda skydiving) after this the next game will be Skatemasta Tcheo (ps4) it got a friend in the ps5 version so it's the next to go.

• Like 3

platinum #551 Skatemasta Tcheco (ps4)

completed in 28 minutes and 54 seconds

platinum rarity 91.63% common

game was hard to learn. took several tries to get that second level done. digging deeper into the backlog next game will be glittering sword (ps4) this should keep me busy for a few hours.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2