Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #509 - F1 2016

L5d6dc6.png

Another F1 platinum for the books and that's my sixth altogether.

In truth I thought this was vastly superior to F1 2015. The inclusion of an actual career mode instantly elevates it and the actual racing itself had never been better until this entry.

My platinum journey could have been a lot shorter had I realised earlier that you can simulate the races and still receive research points. Then again, that wouldn't make me much of an F1 fan so I completed the races normally :P

Speaking of research points, you need lots of those in order to fully upgrade your car and get all the career trophies and taking part in every practice session is a must. It took me two races shy of two full seasons to earn enough points which honestly wasn't too bad. It could have been a lot worse.

The rest of the trophies weren't too bad. A few MP ones which don't take long and the rest are miscellaneous ones. The toughest was Ultimate Challenge :silver: for completing a race in Pro Career. That one required a lot of concentration.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Time to Platinum: 35 hours

• Like 4

#70 - Madden 21 PS4

1Lced437.png

Not too bad overall, fun game but so many glitches!  Nothing overly game-breaking though, mostly just funny ones.  I'm working on the PS5 plat for this now!  No auto-pop, which makes me happy.  I don't mind other people getting auto-pop trophies, but I want to get them myself!  No Man's Sky auto-popped for me and I was kind of sad that it did!  I should probably start playing the PS5 versions of games before the PS4 version.

• Like 3