Most Recent Platinum

Muff

6 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Congrats!! mirror edge has online trophies? the guide doesn't says nothing but someone told me that i need to be connected 

Thank you! And nah, it can all be done offline. It prompts you to connect to EA's servers when you access the time trials/speedruns, but it's not required. The one time I tried it didn't even work anyway, so they're probably down. It's Mirror's Edge: Catalyst that has some online trophies I believe.

• Like 2

1Lc9e23b.png

Man of Steal
The True Master Thief

Thief (PS3) :platinum: - Achievers at time of plat: 2,892 // Rarity: 3.22%

Day 24762 - I'm still stuck in the Old Quarter of the city, as the map is hella confusing ? 

Finally got round to getting the platinum for this game, had always started it, played a few minutes and then went onto something else. The in-game map does deserve criticism, but overall I enjoyed it. I liked the aesthetic of the city, and the missions were in cool places, like the asylum and the House of Blossoms. One of the fun parts was going for the Finders Keepers trophy to see little buttons or switches that I had missed previously (shoutout again to PowerPyx for another great guide for that trophy in particular).

And for anyone who was put off by the custom difficulty trophy, don't be, it was way easier than even the guide difficulty suggests. There is one frustrating bit at the end of chapter 7, but the rest is a cakewalk. This was a PS plus game way back, so for anyone wanting another PS3 platinum (it's been a while since my last), I recommend you give this one a go!

Edited by groomyboy
  • Like 4