Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L25c1f2.png

Freakout: Calamity TV Show 

Difficulty: 3/10 

Fun: 7/10

Time: 4 hours 

A pretty fun top down shooter. It’s on sale for $2.99 so I figured why not. Playing all that dead ops arcade in black ops made me a pro at these things lol. I recommend it if you like these types of games or are interested in an easy but fun plat. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, insaneeeRob said:

LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER

C8304349824C93FC1F64D3FB7860D965C19E1EF0

:platinum:Cop-letionist :platinum:

Such a fun game but too many golden bricks lol. I don't want to see a lego brick for now hahaha.

I say that after every lego game platinum haha. Then, I pick up a new lego title immediately afterwards! My son and I are really enjoying the Star Wars one right now. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

I say that after every lego game platinum haha. Then, I pick up a new lego title immediately afterwards! My son and I are really enjoying the Star Wars one right now. 

I mean I'm proably on the same direction as you hahahaha I had fun with this lego game (my first one) and maybe I will buy more in the future! The only thing (not bad) is that these lego games takes a little bit of time to complete.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

:platinum: #51 - Armored Core Verdict Day

1La3ef42.png

Difficulty - 8/10

Enjoyment - 7/10

@CelestialRequiem it's happening. So this was my first game after I wrapped up the first round of 50 plats on this account. I knew this was going to be the project from some time before then, but I wasn't entirely prepared for it when I started it with CelestialRequiem and @hore like a month ago. Listen to me about this game... you really have to get in there.

This was where I stopped reading as I knew you had said everything that you needed to say. 

Kidding -- but I'm glad you did the game with me. @hore, too. He had a post on another forum that was years old and still was interested in pursuing this platinum with us. We did an excellent job. 

• Like 1