Muff

Most Recent Platinum

51,759 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

# 26 - Unravel 

Thanks to 360gameTV You Tube channel.... death mode would be very hard at some points for me :-) this plat is only half mine, not one to be proud of i suppose :-)

Edited by Jaffar79

Posted (edited)

Plat #454: Dragon Lapis

1Ldb1e10.png

Millennial Story of Bonds

Obtained all the trophies.

So, this is my first Kemco RPG plat in a while (I was sulking at the shittiness of the tower in Monster Viator that I still haven't completed). And this...is a pretty solid game. Like almost every Kemco plat, this is a breezy, easy 15-20 RPG where you can really overpower yourself. The story is...completely forgettable (there's some stuff about dragons and descendents of some great knight, blah blah blah), but it goes by quickly. Battle is very efficient, and once you understand the leveling system, you will win every battle (including superboss battles) in one turn, just like many other Kemco RPGs.

That being said, if you know what "Kemco RPG" means, you already know what you're getting into. Hell, you might already have played this one. If not, I find this to be one of the better Kemco RPGs out there. exe.create doesn't much diverge from its formula, so it will feel familiar. On my scale, I put it below Dragon Sinker (this is Dragon Sinker's sequel), Alvastia Chronicles, and Monochrome Order, but ahead of most other offerings I've played (and solidly ahead of dreck like Sephirotic Stories).

The name of the platinum trophy is particularly odd. I don't recall anything having to do with 1000 years. Maybe the characters are supposed to be millennials, and this is the story of their bonds. Whatever.

Edited by starcrunch061

1L25c1f2.png

Freakout: Calamity TV Show 

Difficulty: 3/10 

Fun: 7/10

Time: 4 hours 

A pretty fun top down shooter. It’s on sale for $2.99 so I figured why not. Playing all that dead ops arcade in black ops made me a pro at these things lol. I recommend it if you like these types of games or are interested in an easy but fun plat. 

40-platinum.png  Platinum 274  40-platinum.png

1L69c6ea.png

Platinum
Unlock every Trophy.

82.47% Common

Ld4f93f.png

Platinum
4 hours, 14 minutes, 31 seconds

And I already know what Plat 275 will be.😃