Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Great review RJ. You had me hooked at cat-boobs.

19 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

Is it a hidden gem? I’d say no, it’s probably not – it’d be more appropriate to say it was a turnip carved into the shape of a diamond and then haphazardly covered in tin foil.

Also this might be the greatest summary of a game I’ve ever read lmao. 

• Like 3

:platinum: 169 - Unepic

L33c4f9.png

Fun: 8/10

Difficulty: 5.5/10

Rarity: 4.79% (UR)

Time: 35h

Great classic metroidvania like, created by a single developer, his games should have more popularity, his more recent game called Unmetal is a Metal Gear MSX parody and looks awesome.

This game is UR (not for long I presume) due the last grind of 10.000 kills in one character but in less that 3 hours repeting the same bat room I manage to get the last 5.000 without much effort.

The platinum can be done in 1 walktrough on Hard++ but 2 walktroughs are advisable.

I spend 23 hours in the Easy walktrough including the final grind and 12h in Hard++, there is a bunch of missable challenges that need to look a guide, and one phase in the second last area on Hard++ that if are you doing the Crow challenge is quite challenging.

Overall a very enjoyable game! I hope more people play this.

PS: I started the game on Vita and I had a little problem with the cross-save when I want to make a backup of the save on PS4 and me panicking when my Vita data got corrupted and the save on PS4 was from several vours before... But a database reconstruction on Vita and saving with the two games running and the same time do the trick!

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 4