Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat #199: War Theatre: Blood of Winter

L67b779.png

Free game which, in my opinion, is a rip off of Advance Wars and specifically the Fog of War style of gameplay. Super easy trophies since you can go human against human on the same controller, so the only trophy you would need to worry about is the AI battle, which there is literally nothing to worry about for that since 1) you can give yourself perks to make your attacks stronger and 2) the AI are dumb idiots who prioritize hurting you over keeping themselves alive.

• Like 3

Kind of an odd thread, but I can't argue with it's longevity. My 97th, and most recent platinum is: 1L116151.png

Monster Energy AMA Supercross FIM World Championship The Official Videogame. Rolls right off the tongue doesn't it? I'll just refer to it as MEAMASCFIMWCTOVG for convenience sake.

So,  MEAMASCFIMWCTOVG fell under the PS+ cleanup category, Figured I'd try it be because it looked easy and like it might be fun.....First thing it hits you with is an EULA. So, for the right to play, allow Milestone Media access to my digital information, so they can use drones to watch me sleep.....Not a good start. I almost bailed on principle...

MEAMASCFIMWCTOVG was pretty easy. I think the 3/10 it got here could even be knocked down to a 2/10. It was sometimes frustrating, due to how collisions seem to play out against the player most of the time. I didn't find the experience of playing it bad. It was average IMO. Par for the course with any game that has "The Videogame" in it's title. I see some people here thinking it was total garbage. I don't agree, but whatever. It did crash on me 2 or 3 times though, which is always annoying.

Edited by COKTOE
grammar
  • Like 4

:platinum: #511 & #512 - Reed Remastered (Vita & PS4)

Le33582.png

:platinum: #513 & #514 - Reed 2 (Vita & PS4)

Le77452.png

I quite liked both of these games and do enjoy a decent pixel art platormer. The challenge was a bit frustrating in places due to the weird hit boxes that on occasion will see you fail a level even if stationary.

What I really liked though was the shortness of the levels and the non existent loading times, making them perfect for quick up and play sessions, especially on Vita.

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 2.5/10

• Like 4