Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #566 Epic Word Search Collection (ps4)

completed in 21 hours and 34 minutes

platinum rarity 88.56% common

platinum name: Quite Big

i decided to do half of the 1st puzzle but to later realize i could've done just the 1st section of each and have the plat. did enjoy the game regardless. next game is chop is dish (ps4) then i need to find a long plat game to recover game count (have a few ideas available).

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

platinum #567 Chop Is Dish (ps4)

completed in 50 minutes and 51 seconds (had to replay to the third world for lava trophy)

platinum rarity 88.68% common

platinum name: Twinkle Twinkle Michelin Star

that one is done. i did some thinking looked over a few trophy guides for possible games and made my decision. think i'm going to start tales of zestria (ps3). thought about berseria but that one needs to be done next after this one since it connects to the other (also doing the ps3 version because it needs to be tackled first).

• Like 1

Spoiler

Saati best girl.

1S7bf9af.png

Champion of Champions
Unlock all trophies in Paladins.

40-platinum.png

Great game, i really love this game, it was very fun, one of the few western games with beautiful female characters, i loved the stages and the art of the game , the game was hard even with boosting  because last one standing and bounty tunter trophy, but the other trophies are very easy, maybe the sniper trophy it's a nightmare but for me was easy

I recommend the game only if you have the patience to get all trophies becuase the grind of 60 cards it's boring but it's fun.

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
  • Like 4

1S14bba4.png

The Darkest Dungeon

The Iron Crown

Achievers: 931 (2.16% Ultra Rare)

Difficulty: 7/10
Rating: 10/10

Darkest Dungeon was the RPG I needed to care about the genre again. Too often it feels like you are making minor decisions in turn-based combat with little consequences. I was engaged in every single dungeon during my Stygian run and felt like I was making meaningful choices between carrying supplies or loot. I do wish the game had some extra flare to it.. the PC Version has a plethora of mods with awesome skins. I'm hanging my hat for now and may go after the DLC's when I get the craving for another run.

1Sef5822.png

Wattam

All Done
Achievers: 423 (19.05% Rare) 

Difficulty: 2/10
Rating: 8/10

I had this game "completed" for atleast a year and decided to re-visit it after finishing Darkest Dungeon. I was chugging through and realized the Snowman was missing... afraid I would have to replay the whole game again. Thankfully, my PS5 Save still had the snowman alive, not to mention the PS5 Frame Rate is MUCH better and a lot less frustrating. RIP to anyone who has to replay the whole game again because their Snowman melted. 

• Like 4