Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#450 Goosebumps: The Game

Lcee0f1.png

1L9e1b04.png

point n click based on the books of the same name, some trophies can be laborious without the use of a guide. great suspense of venturing through dark corridors and beautifully designed environments, this game is worth it, there are possibilities to be sifted through and trial and error, but you can get platinum without a guide if you try hard enough.

3 hours ago, Bahraini_carguy said:

34th Platinum: GTA Vice City DE (PS4)

GTA Vice City Day One Patch Notes (The Definitive Edition)

As a GTA Fan, i can't really stress how much of a disappointment this supposed remaster is. There's some positives, i give it that but for every single positive feature/improvement it has, there's like 500 different issues, bugs, terrible decisions and downgrades. R* really dropped the ball with this Trilogy Remaster which's a shame.

Overall, not worth the $60.

I'm afraid this remastered will ruin my experience with the original games. I never got 100% of gta sa, and planned to get it by playing this remastered eventually, but now I think it would spoil the good memories of great games. rockstar has sabotaged itself with this new edition.

9 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Just got this game in the mail yesterday.

Awesome! Glad you’ve decided to try out the series! Unfortunately the updates can pose some issues installing the game, I’ve read of some people having to install them one by one - I think it depends which type of PS3 you have, but luckily I could install them all in one go too, I think it took over 6 hours.

It really does look great, especially the changeable time on the world circuits, this was a feature they implemented on GT5 and carried through to GT6, racing into a new day or into the night has a special atmosphere about it. Gameplay is also spot on.

Good luck and enjoy!