Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #81 The Playroom VR

L31a8a4.png

This game took me 3 years and 10 months to get the platinum, not because it is hard or anything but when I got the VR Headset for Christmas in 2017, I tried out The Playroom VR not knowing much going in and got two trophies and never touched it after that because the game is considered a party game, but can be done solo, although you will need a second controller for one of the mini games. The trophies in the game can be gotten in about 1 to 2 hours easily with a few challenging ones being  related to the Ghost House and Wanted where ideally you are playing with a second person but can be done solo by propping the VR headset on your head so you can see in the VR and the TV.

Fun 8/10

Difficulty 2.5/10

• Like 2

L35b473.png

1L201f98.png

I doubt there's a person on these forums who doesn't know who Pac-Man is.

This classic and ingenious game, although simple is quite challenging, of course there are patterns to be mastered and make the game easier, but for casuals this game can be extremely difficult. in my opinion, Pac-Man is brilliant; provides a lot of fun with little. the game consists of very few elements and a simple premise: collect all the pellets, while dodging ghosts in the narrow paths. as the game progressively speeds up, you can make big ghost sequences and get more points. for a professional person in this game, there's the infamous level 256, where the game crashes and becomes impossible.

Trophies can be obtained with save scumming at its worst, with plus cloud or usb. you can increase the amount of lives and stagnate the rounds, but I didn't know and I did it the hard way.

1L3480c8.png

:platinum: #179 BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre

Picked this up on sale for $6 at the recommendation of a friend. A surprisingly fun quick plat. Humor is incredibly juvenile, so if that's not your cup of tea, stay away. If it is though, you'll find a fun game with a quick list. Shoutout to @Smashero for a great mini guide to get the plat in one playthrough.

• Like 3