A PLAGUE TALE: INNOCENCE 

L65cfd0.png

Innocence
Earn all "A Plague Tale: Innocence" trophies

1Lc91642.png

Difficulty 3/10

Fun 10/10

PLAT NO.13

I am not that huge on plat collecting as some of them can become a chore, but this game is not only a gem to playthrough but it has a very easy and fun plat :D The relationship between the characters was heartwarming and the perils they go through were trully horrific at times. Plus, as an Archaeologist, the historical authenticity in the game is astonishing! The architecture and the bleakness of the 100 years war was presented in a top noch way and you see that the developers did their research. And the music? Ugh! Where do I start? I swear every note in this game is sublime and magical! Cannot wait for the sequel! I adore this game!  

Edited by Johnathan994

1S478676.png40-platinum.png1S478676.png

Platinum 93:

AFL Evolution 2

Fun 4/10

Difficulty 2/10

Despite coming out nearly 10 years after the PS3 game that took me over 100 hours to platinum, this game simply did not have the same charm. Perhaps nostalgia tints the way I view the PS3 game, but despite being an insane grind, I found that game far more enjoyable than this one. This game graphically was an upgrade but controlled overall worse. The platinum was significantly shorter, but if I ever get the itch to play an AFL (Australian Football) game again, I'll be booting up the PS3.

As for my Trophy Challenge to Earn 11 Platinum's (Bringing me to 100) between Nov 10 2021 - Dec 24 2021

This is Platinum Number 4 with 7 to go. Hades is basically finished but I am saving this one for platinum 100 as is Cat Quest 2. That will bring me up to 95 Platinum' with 5 to go. Overall I think I am on pace still to achieve this goal, however I wanted one of these 11 platinum's to be a PS3 game and this might ultimately be my undoing as I am still not sure on which game to tackle. If anyone has any suggestions based on my backlog please let me know. (Link Below to my backlog + Challenge)

Le84925.png

:platinum:#348: Farmer number ONE!

1Lf1fa0b.png

I got it because it was blue platinum, and like I mentioned before, I am a sucker for those big time. Shame the the rest of the trophies had to get all weird on me (gold value for trophies that are clearly colored bronze and silver? Ugh)

L8e9ed9.png

:platinum:#349: Le Platinum Trophy

1L10438f.png

Been wanting to play this one for a long time. It's cute, simple to pick up, and very very punny. Every conversation is gonna have a cat pun or two or five. But it was fun! Enough that I'm definitely gonna check out the sequel now, maybe even after I finish Sonic Colors.

1L2b2699.png

Platinum 57 40-platinum.png

Mass Effect Andromeda 

You know what? This game wasn't that bad, Gameplay was fun story was bad, yes the animations are very janky but that didn't ruin the game for me. Banter between squamates as you drive around in the Nomad was funny, Andromeda seems to always be on sale pretty cheaply so I say pick it up if you have interest in it. Also Vetra is best romance.

:platinum: #84 Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

Ldf8263.png

This is the fourth PS Plus game that I had in my Playstation library that I got the Platinum for in the last 9 days. Everyone's Gone To the Rapture honestly wasn't one of my favorite games to play. I guess I am use to more action oriented games. Walking everyone at a snails pace can be a little draining with no real running or jogging. The games was interesting however a lot different than I thought it would be.

Getting through some of the indie and recent black Friday sale pickups trying to get to 700 by the end of the year, Working on Skyrim PS5 for 700

:platinum: 691 Stilstand

1Lf392a0.png

Stilstand
Now carry on

:platinum: 690 Apple Slash (PS4)

1Lac7940.png

Platinum Apple
Get all other trophies.

:platinum: 689 Apple Slash (PS5)

1Lac7940.png

Platinum Apple
Get all other trophies.

:platinum: 688 Avoid Them (Challenge Mode Edition): Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

1L2734a9.png

You got all the trophies! Congratulations!
You got all the trophies! Congratulations!

:platinum: 687 Virtuous Western (PS4)

1L843e65.png

PLATINUM COWBOY
Get all other trophies

:platinum: 686 Virtuous Western (PS5)

1L843e65.png

PLATINUM COWBOY
Get all other trophies

:platinum: 685 Dojordan (PS4)

1L655088.png

Platinum Frog
Get all other trophies.

:platinum: 684 Dojordan (PS5)

1L655088.png

Platinum Frog
Get all other trophies.

:platinum: 683 112th Seed (PS5)

1Ldfe2f4.png

Puzzle Master
Unlock all other trophies

:platinum: 682 Quick Mafs (PS4)

1L1652ba.png

Here it is!
Complete all challenges

:platinum: 681 Quick Mafs (PS5)

1L1652ba.png

Here it is!
Complete all challenges

#40 Overcooked! All You Can Eat

1L1b4310.png

Legendary Chef

Loved this version as an overcooked fan and also can't beat free. Quick and easy

#462 - Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One

Lf6224b.png

Becoming Sherlock Holmes

Get every trophy.

1L47e232.png

Fun: 5/10

Difficulty: 2.5/10

Overal time: ~15hrs

#3 Fastest Platinum Achiever

La9e946.png

1L74c47e.png

:platinum:Jump Force
Obtained all trophies.

(2.72% Ultra Rare)

1L8ecdef.png

40-platinum.png

The Never-Ending Path (Street Fighter V)

I did it!

And if I was proud of this trophy, what can I say about this shining ultra-rare platinum?

"Priceless" trophy is really a painful grind, but now I'm so happy having both this and the plat.

Thank god yesterday Luke was available, so I can gain easy FM by playing his Easy and Normal Survival, Story Mode and watching his demonstrations.

1L7b8776.png

Platinum #186 

Bloodborne

Platinum #187

Surgeon Simulator 

1Lbb65bc.png

Edited by SKiL_Clash

:platinum:Plat #163- Remothered: Broken Porcelain 

1Lef5f06.png

I loved Tormented Fathers and was kinda excited to see this sequel come out, but due to overwhelming reports on how buggy and broken (lulz) this game was, I put off getting it until I read that patches had come through and decided to get it on one of the October sales. It's pretty playable and I really only experienced annoying stuff on my 3rd playthrough with a few collectables disappearing, being stuck opening a door until an enemy hit me free, and the game crashing twice. I swear I had collected all the stuff I needed in 2nd playthrough, but the trophy didn't pop until I went through it a 3rd time collecting a missing person milkbox.

While it was nice to have the story of the missing Celeste Felton and Rosemary Reed all wrapped up, I couldn't help feeling Broken Porcelain's storytelling lacked a certain finesse and elegance that I gathered from Tormented Fathers. BP's most main character, Jennifer, also lowered the horror survival aspect when you level up her skills. There's a reason why she has those abilities, I get it, but it takes away that survival impact compared to the first game. And toward the endgame she slips in importance as the focus, with that being passed to a secondary character- Linn. 

So, this was just okay to me. Trophies aren't bad overall, about 2 of them will be a pain in the ass (Son of a B*tch and Bloodbath). Bloodbath's required number is too excessive, should've dropped to the 30's or something, but data is cumulative when you reload to reuse weapons and stuff. The other trophy will make you rage, maybe lol.

1Lf68317.png

Plat #200!!!!!!!!!!!!! Persona 5 (PS4) :dance:

Been wanting to get this platinum for a long time and also wanted to save it for my #175 platinum originally, but at that time I felt the journey I had with Yakuza 5 made that more of a priority. I really enjoyed this game for being the only Persona game I have played (besides Arena Ultimax, but clearly not the same type of game). This was also a goal for myself for 2021 (actually two goals: get 200 plats and plat Persona 5), so I'm happy that those goals are accomplished. Now time to try to raise my completion % to 87.5% before the end of the year to accomplish all of my 2021 goals.

Speaking of which...

1L8281a9.png

Plat #201: Super Blood Hockey

Could have had this done earlier but I really wanted Persona 5 as my 200th platinum. I also wanted to get this in before the deadline for @Beyondthegrave07 Fight Against Cancer Event ended, and was able to squeak it out with about 1.5 hours to spare. Fun game once you get the hang of how to score, and funny story for the franchise mode (in a dark way).

Edited by Starrk_01

L8b0998.png

i never played Hotline Miami, but i'm sure this game is similar, and now i feel like playing hotline asap.

1L4080c2.png

Platinum Badge

Only the best of the best earn the right to wear a platinum cop badge.