Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#442 - 428: Shibuya Scramble

1L6621d4.png

It has been... almost 2 years since I first played this, I think? Originally I wasn't planning on stacking it due to how long it was and the bonus content.. not really being very good. Recently though on Discord, a server was doing a "game of the month" type thing, and this was the chosen one, and I saw it as a perfect excuse to replay this amazing game again. The bonus content really isn't as bad as I remember it being, and the main story - while not as engaging since I've played it before - was still very entertaining and enjoyable to relive.

Once again my interest in the (supposedly bad) anime sequel to this game is piqued, but it remains elusive. You search up a service to watch it on (like Amazon) and they send you to a page for it then say it's not available... Happens with basically every show, tbh. Regardless, this is a very well written VN that deserves far more attention than it received, it's such a great blend of seriousness, humour, drama, mystery... and really unique as well - it's not an FMV, but it's real people unlike the typical anime art style VNs go with. Never played anything else quite like it.

• Like 4