Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L62e1b8.png

:platinum:#351: Maestoso

1L76c250.png

Fresh off my Ace HiQ Unlimited Experience, I was in the mood for another puzzle game, and I thought, well, multi-colored platinums are always nice, and the banner is pretty cutesy, so why not?

Le915f2.png

:platinum:#352: Platinum Pals

1L3af780.png

Bought on a whim, and like most Ratalaika-associated games, it's a game I ended up liking quite a bit despite being done within the hour. Granted, I haven't 100%d yet, but I just may.....

Anyways, I liked it enough that I wish whoever was in charge of them got more creative with the trophies; they could've at least done Brad Erkkila a solid by requiring that the game at least be finished (which I ended up doing) for the platinum. But oh well, Platinum Pals forever! 

castle-pals-end-pic.png

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 3

1L132a0a.png

:platinum: #180 Miden Tower

Pretty standard Kemco JRPG. Nothing exceptional about it, but a fun little game. Difficulty is maybe a 2 of 10, and the heroine's gimmick is the most unique thing about it. Nice palate cleanser if you've been playing difficult/grindy games or just need a change of pace.

• Like 3

@JusttJD Congrats on the FFX platinum! That one was my first FF game and likewise got me into RPG's. It was oh so satisfying to complete it once more and earn the platinum in it.

My most recent platinum was for Assassin's Creed Origins. I enjoyed it more than Odyssey but the best part of it was the Hidden Ones DLC. You actually start engaging with a group of people instead of just being one man out for revenge. You also get to see some of the formation of the Creed which was really cool.

• Like 3