Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Getting some more Indie Sale games out the way

:platinum: 699 GLO (PS4)

1L81951b.png

GLO
Obtain all other trophies

:platinum: 698 Bishoujo Battle Mahjonh Solitaire (PS4)

1L1dace8.png

Stage Master
Unlock all other trophies

:platinum: 697 Infestor (PS4)

1L5441f4.png

Platinum Infestor
Get all other trophies.

:platinum: 696 Racing (Challenge mode edition): Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

1L63cd29.png

You got all the trophies! Congratulations!
You got all the trophies! Congratulations!

:platinum: 695 Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitare [BLUE] (PS5)

1Lfba00d.png

Blue Master
Unlock all other trophies

:platinum: 694 Infestor (PS5)

1L5441f4.png

Platinum Infestor
Get all other trophies.

:platinum: 693 Jigsaw Finale

1L06eadd.png

Maestoso
Which brought you the title of Maestro of Puzzles…

:platinum: 692 GLO (PS5)

1L81951b.png

GLO
Obtain all other trophies

• Like 1

@Masamune Wow congrats! I've been wanting to attempt the game again after it beat me years ago (I tried starting on very hard, it didn't go well! and ). I was hoping if you'd have tips for that, like if you'd recommend doing two playthroughs or the interviews, because I'm always scared to fail those. Any suggestions or tips could be appreciated if you could share any. Again, congrats!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Darghel said:

@Masamune Wow congrats! I've been wanting to attempt the game again after it beat me years ago (I tried starting on very hard, it didn't go well! and ). I was hoping if you'd have tips for that, like if you'd recommend doing two playthroughs or the interviews, because I'm always scared to fail those. Any suggestions or tips could be appreciated if you could share any. Again, congrats!

I tried starting on VH as well, think I made it to around chapter 2 or 3 till I quickly learned that's near-impossible. ? Definitely do 2 playthroughs, & at the end of your first run just farm as much PP/BP as possible (don't use it!), & get your weapons to at least Lv40, that makes VH a cakewalk.

As for the interviews... yeah, those suck. ? Thankfully I don't think you need to ace them all for the true end, the main requirement for that is just getting a character to a 4 star affection rating before the cut-off point, acing an interview just makes that easier. I save-scummed till I knew I had the correct choices on them all & that gave me a 5 star rating with all 5 girls by the end, so there's some room for error. Also you can save-scum the game's missions till the girl you want gets a high ranking mission, that'll increase her affection more than the others.

• Like 2