Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #571 Cross The Moon (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 3 minutes

platinum rarity 98.77% common

platinum #572 Apple Slash (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 45 minutes

platinum rarity 91.80% common

had some trouble with the trophy's for cross the moon had to pinpoint to the scenes to press the button at the exact time to get journal entries. having a change of plan was going to do one more cross-buy game but going to decide on wreckfest (ps4). also plan to do one online trophy for ps5 for the same game. it'll just remain as a game i complete in the far future (planning on giving away my wreckfest ps4 game to another family member once i plat it).

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3

On 13. 12. 2021 at 4:29 AM, Quink666 said:

:platinum:#402 Godfall

Lc8c435.png

Highlord of Aperion 11,41%

1L0d287d.png

Difficulty: :silver: / :platinum:

Fun: :gold: / :platinum:

Trophies: :silver: / :platinum:

Time to Plat: 28 Hours

This game was very enjoyable, especially when you get a build going. Got the plat with only the Challenger Edition but i'm pretty sure i'll buy the Deluxe upgrade so i can 100% the game.

Trophies was a mix of everything, combat, bosses, collectables and trials. None to annoying or hard! I gotta thank @Knispel_1940 for carrying me through Ascended Trials. That trophy with randoms in matchmaking was impossible since alot of them decide to jump into the "hardest" challenge the game has to offer with no gear or with the starting gear.

Got very lucky with drops and i was only missing 1 augment for a full build. Was almost unkillable and did pretty decent damage. 

Highly recommend this if you are a PS+ subscriber.

Gg man congratz to platinum

• Like 3

# 135 - Double Switch: 25th Anniversary Edition

Ldc3b4f.png

From the "golden age" of FMV games on the Sega CD comes the 25th anniversary release of Double Switch, a game where you set traps to capture intruders in the Edward Arms Hotel.

Featuring actors such as Debbie Harry (Blondie), Corey Haim and R. Lee Ermey, this short, somewhat repetitive, yet still entertaining game holds a special place for me along with Sewer Shark as great memories from an interesting era in gaming.

Entertainment Value: 7/10

Trophy Difficulty: 4/10 - unnecessarily repetitive and somewhat glitchy

Edited by Cmndr_Yoshi
  • Like 3