Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I managed to get the platinum in Freedom Wars. It looks like I was not the only one to do so. So many others are getting the platinum this month. The PS Vita is showing its age, but I loved the game. Despite its difficulty spikes, I managed to beat the final boss without respawning. I just camped at the entrance with a healing thicket and blasted away with the Dragon Fire + and Barbara's Easy Blaster P. Even though there are only three online trophies, playing online helped cut down on the grind. Farming Code 8 helped me get the level 10 Phalanx for the DIY Demon trophy. I managed to even have zero years on my sentence.

I managed to get the co-op trophies in Soul Sacrifice Delta, but I am not at a high enough level to join the level 15 difficulty rooms. I may not make it before the servers shut down, but I did what I could online. I would have hopped on sooner, but I had exams earlier this month.

Edited by RaiantheMajin
  • Like 3

40-platinum.png1S390fe9.png40-platinum.png

Platinum 98 

Concrete Genie

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 6/10

This game took a while to grab me, but once I got my head around it, I enjoyed it from that point on. These style of games are not normally my cup of tea, but I had heard good things and wanted to see what others had described to me as a beautiful story game. By the end of the game I definitely felt like the experience had been worth my time and the story was quite wholesome. The controls are a bit cumbersome and it takes a while to understand the premise, but overall for what this game was going for, I feel like it achieved its goal. This game is visually stunning in its own way, the artistic approach makes a dreary setting quite vibrant and once you unlock the rollerblades navigating the city is so much fun. This is a game I am glad I stuck it out with, its worth playing if you have not already. 

• Like 3

40-platinum.png1S303864.png40-platinum.png

Platinum 99

The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk

Difficulty 3/10*

Fun 3/10

This game nearly derailed my goal of 100 Platinum' before Christmas. With so many trophies being missable following a guide was needed to platinum this game in one playthrough, yet I still missed a trophy. The trophy I missed meant a full second playthrough was needed, so out of sheer stubbornness I did the whole playthrough in one sitting last night so I could still achieve my goal. The game as a whole is more of the same of the first game, it still has its charm, but ultimately it was pretty boring to get through. Regardless I enjoyed the story of Robert the Wind Monk. If another game comes out for this series, I will probably give it a go, but hopefully not for a little while.

• Like 3