Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #574 Fallout 3 (ps3)

completed in 1 week and 5 days

platinum rarity 12.67% rare

the power outage didn't have much of an impact in finishing this yesterday. spent the last 4 hours finishing the bobble's and main story. still have 2 more DLC's to go before i can move onto my next game and it'll be endless fables: Shadow Within (ps4).

edit: i'm going to look forward to starting new vegas eventually even though it's not made by the same publisher.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 4

:platinum: #261

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure

Dragon Keep Assaulted

1L183386.png

That title though!

For those unaware, this is a stand alone version of the DLC from Borderlands 2, meant as sort of a refresher course for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands coming in March. Comes with a few "new" trophies, including a Platinum, taken from the main game such as using every characters action skill for an allotted amount of time or a certain number of times, and doing all level 1 challenges (some of which have lower values than before), and the level cap is capped at 35 so the game not only gives you 2 Skill points per level (instead of 1), it does so right at level 2 instead of waiting to give you your action skill at Level 5. 

So here's the thing...if you're a BL2 fan, you were probably a fan of this DLC...in my opinion it's the single best DLC in entire franchise, but I wasn't really going to jump of this, didn't see the need...but of course it was cheap and came with a Plat, so I figured why not? And for the most part, it's the same Bunkers and Badasses you know and love, all the Tiny Tina wackiness is still there. However, because of the way they tried to make it, its own thing...the leveling feels very unbalanced. I finished TVHM (NG+) at level 30...so I still had 5 levels to go before I could Plat the game, which means pointlessly having to replay the Badass round of Murderlins Slaughter just to have something with high enough level enemies to give me any XP. You could fight the Ancient Dragons raid boss too...but I can't do that shit solo on TVHM when they scale to my level, I have no idea how people manage it. This game definitely needed to just keep in UVHM for the last few levels. 

I went with Krieg as my main, as he's the only character in BL2 I never put an extensive amount of time in to. And honestly, I wasn't missing anything, he's a lot like Brick from BL1...I just don't care for melee built characters in an FPS and a lot of his skills are just annoying and hurt you in tense situations. Like he has one that will increase his melee by 250%, but he also has a chance to whack himself in the head, which disorients him and makes the screen flip out...and while it doesn't do a lot of damage, it's enough that it can screw you in a big fire fight. Speaking of fire, he has another skill that increases Elemental Effect Chance...but ends up with a 35% chance to light himself on fire. Very Krieg things to do...but they just seems so pointless...at least it is if you're not focused on some kind of crazy build, which I never am. But his action skill alone is just boring to me...going around meleeing enemies while I take all the damage in the world just isn't fun to me. And he just has nothing that helps you with guns...one of his skill trees could have been for players who wanted to make him a shooter. 

Then there's the damn Cute Loot trophy for killing a Chubby Enemy. Go anywhere on the net right now and you'll see people complaining about this one. Borderlands 2 was always known for having terrible RNG and drop rates, but my god! For a game rated at about a 35 hour Plat...I put in nearly 70, in large part because of this damn thing not spawning. I spent hours, each day just running the same couple of courses just trying to get it to spawn. And the weird thing is that they seemed to have INCREASED the drop rate for Eridium and Seraph Crystals. Every time you turn around another enemy is dropping them...not only did I max out all my SDU's, but I had 500 Eridium again with nowhere to use it except on Shrines or Moxxi's Eiridum slot machies. And I had more than enough Seraph Crystals to stay with an Antagonist Shield and the weapons from that vendor and keep replacing them at higher levels...for 90% of the game. Soooo why not increase the Chubby's drop rate Gearbox? Needless grinds. 

Overall it was a fun thing to go back to. It's unbalanced and I, personally, chose poorly on a character to play as, but if you every enjoyed this DLC and you're interesting in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands...get yourself an easy Plat. 

• Like 4

Been a while since my last post some shameless Platinum's but some good ones too 

:platinum:#713 Maneater (PS5) FIRST PLAT OF 2022!!!

1L6a7bf8.png

Platinum
Obtain all other trophies

2nd time platinum with PS4 was as dumb and fun as the first play through.

:platinum:#712 Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic! (PS5)

1L787203.png

Area Master
Unlock all other trophies

:platinum:#711 Foreclosed (PS5)

1L595b0b.png

Closed File
You left no unfinished business

Kind of annoying Platinum, okay game though Only issue is the A Voice in the Dark trophy 25Sbb8031.png

Even using a guide I had to restart the game 4 times, one like 75% though, as there is no back tracking ¬_¬, going to try d the PS4 soon while the mistakes are fresh in my head 

:platinum:#710 Pretty Grils Mahjong Solitaire [Green] (PS4)

1L01fca4.png

Green Master
Unlock all other trophies.

:platinum:#709 Reminiscence in the Night (PS4)

1L1329df.png

Platinum Night

Get all other trophies.

:platinum:#708 Reminiscence in the Night (PS5)

1L1329df.png

Platinum Night

Get all other trophies.

:platinum:#707 Promsea

1Laff9ec.png

Completionist
Unlock all other trophies

:platinum:#706 Santa's Workshop

1Lac4753.png

The King of the North Pole
Ho Ho Ho. (Complete all challenges)

:platinum:#705 Blue Reflection 

1L711cda.png

Brilliant Etoile
Congratulations! You collected all trophies.

Only took like 4 years, I got the 2nd game as a gift for Christmas so went back and finished it, Is a game I always enjoyed but kept falling into my back log. Beautiful graphics, art and Music 

:platinum:#704 

Pretty Grils Mahjong Solitaire [Blue] (PS4)

1Lbc08b3.png

Blue Master

:platinum:#703 Catch the bowling balls (challenge mode edition) Breakthrough gaming arcade

1L85b86b.png

You got all the trophies! Congratulations!
You got all the trophies! Congratulations!

:platinum:#702 Don't Touch This Button! (PS5)

1L918709.png

Puzzle Master
Get all other trophies.

:platinum:#701 Pretty Grils Mahjong Solitaire [Green] (PS5)

1L01fca4.png

Green Master

• Like 4

platinum #575 Endless Fables 4: Shadow Within (ps4)

completed in 5 hours and 31 minutes

platinum rarity 87.12% common

managed to finish this one before bed. next game will be Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well (ps4). this will give some time to add some more PS games in the afternoon when i begin the return of the vita.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3