Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #177

L983cbe.png

1Le4a2c7.png

Wake from Dream

Collect all trophies

So glad I picked this up in the latest sale and it's also my first platinum of 2022. A really, really fun rouge-lite! Sure, compared to some games it was rather barebones and basic, but I still had a blast with it. It took me 25 hours to platinum in the end. As much as I enjoyed it, I won't be continuing with it as it doesn't really offer much in the way of post game content, but the time I put in for that plat was well worth it

• Like 3

L489612.png

:platinum: Party Complete

1L5cb597.png

You've Earnt All Trophies

First Platinum trophy of 2022 goes to this game, an addictive game for sure but the difficulty spike went up as you progress, particularly with levels 34, 59 and the final Level [ 60 ]where you needed to get combinations of decorations in mirror image formations in batches of 12 x 4 and 14 x 4 respectively for the penultimate and final levels.  Definitely easier for those who are very fast [ even with the Alarm Clock powerup it can be difficult - a very useful power up nonetheless] or if they are doing it co-operatively.  

• Like 4

platinum #577 Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well

completed in 4 hours and 15 minutes

platinum rarity 87.43% common

going to cook some pizza. then begin Birthday Of Midnight (ps4). thinking about the 5th short game will be a vita game again.

• Like 3

platinum #578  Birthday Of Midnight (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 41 minutes

platinum rarity 95.60% common

time to look through my backlog for a vita game. awesome pea (vita) will be the next one. haven't played that game in a long time since the ps4.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2