Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lcf8a64.png

Platinum #550 - Moss 

Together We're Twofold

This is actually my second time earning the platinum for this game. I grabbed the NA stack a while back when Sony were doing the Play at Home initiative, and because I love the game so much I decided to dip back into it a second time for more trophies. It was free so why not? Games like this is the reason why I love VR so much. It's just a wonderful experience from beginning to end. It's a little on the short side, although it's fun the entire way through, and I'd prefer that over unnecessary filler any day. I was so hyped when the sequel was announced, and I'll definitely be picking it up, if not at launch then soon after. This ranks in my top 3 PSVR games, and I would highly recommend that anyone with a PSVR try it out if you haven't done so already. Hopefully you snagged it when it was free! I also love the platinum tile, so I figured that it would make the perfect milestone platinum. 

• Like 3

# 4 and first of 2022 - MotoGP 2020 :platinum:

1L8a0787.png

I suppose the game is a masterpiece for a true MotoGP fan but I'm not ?: my last moto game was this old gem THE CYCLES: International Grand Prix Racing (PC/DOS) 1989, Accolade ?

At the beggining I struggled to learn how to drive fast a MotoGP: it's so different from a racing car... the breaking points, the speed in the corners ?

About the plat: nothing really difficult (everything, but Historic Mode, can be played at the lowest difficult), the game is very fun, only the Historic Mode took me several hours but it was very interesting to learn much about MotoGP history... ?

Edited by matrelli01
error
  • Like 3

Another twofer update

1L307b6e.png

:platinum: #188 Disintegration

I don't really know what to say about this one. There was nothing particularly memorable about it, either good or bad. The one thing that stands out is not about the game, but the trophy list. When it launched, the game had online trophies for a multiplayer mode that was apparently very short lived. I say apparently since I did not get this game until after the MP was long gone. However, the devs for the game went to the effort to update the trophy list so all the trophies were achievable in the offline single player. This is so rare that I picked it up on sale just as a curiosity. In the end, it was ok for $15, but there are much more exciting options out there.

1Lc3a24f.png

:platinum: #189 My Friend Pedro

I generally enjoyed this one, with a few little quibbles. The game is relatively simple, and a playthrough can be completed in 3 ish hours. The plat will take somewhat longer, as you need to S rank every level. This is where the quibbles come in, as the controls let me down at times. They're just a little floaty for some of the precision required in later levels, to keep your combo going and finish in a quick enough time. It's nowhere near the hardest tier of time/score attack games, but the controls make it more frustrating than it should be.

• Like 2