Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 2022-01-13 at 7:31 PM, AK-1138 said:

Platinum #689: Ginger - Beyond the Crystal

La8f98c.png

Glad to see someone who hates this game as much as me. I was however hopeful going in that it would be a neat little game, sure, nothing unique or akin to the greats (Mario, Spyro, Crash, Banjo, or even bizarre but creative ones like Glover) instead I found a frustrating mess. I can’t stand the sight of that stupid blue turd, and I have the game on Steam too. *sigh* (humble bundle I assume)

• Like 1

:platinum: #77 Road Rage - Road Raged 

OIP.b_85vd1mwYeDpOOizOm36wHaEK?pid=ImgDe

Difficulty 3/10

Enjoyment 1/10

Terrible game. Was expecting it to be better and more like the Road Rash games from previous generations but I was badly mistaken. Although it's a PS4 game it feels like it could pass for a PS2 or early PS3 game with the graphics and gameplay. Also getting 1000 kills is a BIG grind and very boring making the game feel even worse than it already is.

• Like 4

I just got the platinum in Killzone Mercenary. This is one of my favorite games on the PS Vita. I admit I am not too good at multiplayer in this game, but I managed to get most of the multiplayer trophies by joining random lobbies. I only needed to do the ten kill streak in Botzone. I'm glad you can fight alongside the Helghast, if for only a little while.

• Like 3

Platinum #228

Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

1Led1d08.png

Awarded all trophies 
All trophies have been awarded

Hideous plat icon. And unimaginative trophy name… but for a game I played for my PS Now sub, it was decent, other than when I tried joining an online game (not sure my internet would let me) and then my PS4 slowly started to take off. I’ve never heard the fan go so loud ever in my life. And it kept going. I forced closed the game and shut it off for the day in fear lol.

Other than the tedious 20 frozen enemies trophy, nothing was too bad and felt like it at least required some effort. It was fun for what it is. I didn’t like some of the rng of how “sales” worked. It makes it harder to plan out what you really want to do to build up your defences. 

to reiterate a bit on the frozen stuff, it just felt like I had 20 frozen constantly. I had two turrets and me going with 200 ammo and ran out without getting it. Then somehow some people with videos of the trophy could get it just kiting and that never worked for me. And then one turret just magically helped me get it at one point even though I also tried that before. I don’t like when a trophy is earned and you don’t know why/what you did differently to “succeed”. Very annoying trophy. 

• Like 4

:platinum: #528 - Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well

L7ae472.png

:platinum: #529 - Endless Fables: Shadow Within

Lb96568.png

Two more Artifex Mundi plats for the collection as I spotted both of them were discounted in the PSN sale before Christmas. Was a much bigger fan of Endless Fables out of the two. I really enjoy these games and they're great to relax to.

• Like 3