Muff

Most Recent Platinum

54,875 posts in this topic

Platinum #228

Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

1Led1d08.png

Awarded all trophies 
All trophies have been awarded

Hideous plat icon. And unimaginative trophy name… but for a game I played for my PS Now sub, it was decent, other than when I tried joining an online game (not sure my internet would let me) and then my PS4 slowly started to take off. I’ve never heard the fan go so loud ever in my life. And it kept going. I forced closed the game and shut it off for the day in fear lol.

Other than the tedious 20 frozen enemies trophy, nothing was too bad and felt like it at least required some effort. It was fun for what it is. I didn’t like some of the rng of how “sales” worked. It makes it harder to plan out what you really want to do to build up your defences. 

to reiterate a bit on the frozen stuff, it just felt like I had 20 frozen constantly. I had two turrets and me going with 200 ammo and ran out without getting it. Then somehow some people with videos of the trophy could get it just kiting and that never worked for me. And then one turret just magically helped me get it at one point even though I also tried that before. I don’t like when a trophy is earned and you don’t know why/what you did differently to “succeed”. Very annoying trophy. 

:platinum: #528 - Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well

L7ae472.png

:platinum: #529 - Endless Fables: Shadow Within

Lb96568.png

Two more Artifex Mundi plats for the collection as I spotted both of them were discounted in the PSN sale before Christmas. Was a much bigger fan of Endless Fables out of the two. I really enjoy these games and they're great to relax to.

Star Wars Battlefront II - 4.45% Rarity. 

40th Platinum. 

Difficulty 4/10

Enjoyment 8/10

Not as hard as it was on release and just a bit of a grind in certain places but overall, plenty of fun. 

Donut County

1L3d9fe2.png

:platinum: All Done

Unlock all trophies.

Difficulty: 2/10

Time: 1+ Hour

Screenshot When Earned:

8-CC342-E1-4129-45-D2-A6-AB-CE43-F13038-

Plat 8:

1L90554d.png

death track resurrection 

Leab898.png

** Couldn’t resist the mayo anymore! **

Platinum: #70

Console: PS Vita

Enjoyment: 9 / 10

Difficulty: 1 / 10

Hours: 1h 28mins

L27a448.png

Void Gore (PS4)

1S26e942.png40-platinum.png#18

Void Master
Unlock all other trophies

OK, this plat was a little too easy. Void Gore is a simpler shmup with not too much variety in the enemies, and repetitive game play. It's still decent in short sessions though, and not bad for the lower price. Levels are randomised, and during a game you earn coins from killing enemies. Between games you can buy permanent upgrades in the shop. Trophies you get in this one will pop up after a certain number of kills, coins collected, powerups found during a game, enemies killed with your shield (normally it just cancels bullets, but if you wait until it gets to max power and turns red it can kill), score levels (5K, 10K, and 50K), and stages reached (3, 6, 12). In stage 10 you can fight a boss, but you have to spend coins to unlock it before the game. It would've been interesting to have a gold trophy awarded for defeating the boss. VG has a separate list for PS5, but with the same trophies.