Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Sc9647a.png

:platinum: Platinum #76 - DiRT 5
1Lba9ded.png

DIRT LEGEND - Uncommon: 26.21%

My 3rd platinum in the DiRT series and the 4th one I've played. Rather disappointingly this is the one I've enjoyed the least. Maybe this one was a bit too arcade-y for my liking, but I didn't enjoy how a lot of the cars handled, especially the off-road vehicles. I also thought it lacked a lot of variety. Love it or hate it (I rather enjoy them), at least the Gymkhana events feel different from the other events. I quite liked the pathfinder one too, but there were far too many circuit type events. The lack of variety wasn't helped by the amount of tracks in the game either, there was probably no more than 10 unique tracks, just with those tracks ran in reverse or with a slightly altered layout. Overall ok for a PS+ title, but glad I didn't pay money for it outright.

From a trophy hunting perspective the list is kinda short, which I'm generally not a fan off, but also incredibly easy. It does however have one of the worst trophies I've come across on the list. Spare Some Change for Gas? is the first time I've ever had to use a rubber band to afk farm a trophy, these sorts of trophies add no value to the game whatsoever. Just hope it didn't mess up my Dualsense trigger too much.

Enjoyment: 5/10
Difficulty: 2/10
Playtime: 23 hours, inc. 6 spent afk.

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 4

L066140.png

40-platinum.png Legendary Warrior

Fun Factor : 6

Difficulty: 5

pretty good game initially released on PS2. has some pretty great mechanics, gore effects, takedowns executions etc and some grit to the story and the way it's told. game is not too bad but near the end you have to do some arenas and their challenges and it's a right bastard. This 3rd person stealth 'em up is similar to tenchu, and well worth a play.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 2

1L784278.png

:platinum: #196 NeuroVoider

This was a fun change of pace. I haven't done a twin stick shooter in a while, so this scratched the itch for a little while. It's on the easier end of the spectrum, and can be made even easier due to save scumming. You shouldn't need it for the most part, but it is available if 2 looping Voider mode is being problematic. There's a good variety of weapons, but a few of them are clearly superior. You can play with almost any build, but you're gimping yourself significantly if you don't go with the best weapon types. Good soundtrack as well. Shoutout to @Dark_Overlord for the tip on multiple daily runs per day.

• Like 3

platinum #587 Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One Shot Adventure 

completed in 6 days and 21 hours

platinum rarity 18.66% rare

platinum name: Dragon Keep Assaulted

going to catch up on borderlands GOTY arena content. then complete Hentai Vs Evil (ps4)

edit: need to scale back some of my plans didn't realize how long the DLC takes. have to do it all over again.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3

These are easy ezpz plats but the descriptions are too good not to post.

L63010b.png

1L97ff97.png

Like a Baseball Outta Heck I'll be Gone When the Platinum Comes

You got all the trophies! Congratulations!

When the night is over, like a baseball outta heck I'll be gone, gone, gone.

Like a baseball outta heck I'll be gone when the morning comes.

But when the game is done,

And the sync goes down,

And the mosaic's shining through...

Then like a hunter before the stacks of trophies,

I'll come crawling on back to you

L602069.png

1L0175cf.png

On Platinum Wings

Collect all other trophies. Thanks for playing!

By now, you might be asking yourself... "Wait? Where's the tower?"

Well, a weird thing happened during playtesting.... We got rid of the tower.

And we forgot to rename the game.

0/10 - literally unplayable

8 hours ago, balotelli_boy45 said:

Seriously will this thread ever die? 52000 replies fml

Eventually, everything will die. PSNP may cease to exist at some point, for whatever reason. The site may be abandoned, or discontinued. Until then, this thread will live on with glorious and well-done write ups. There are countless shared experiences here, people writing their greatest achievements in their favorite games, genuine interaction between people who share the same hobby. in fact, there are entire huge game reviews here, as well as interesting discussions to read. this thread is legendary, the environment provided by it is simply magical and wonderful. I will always come back here to read and share. Don't want this thread to die, do the opposite: help keep it alive, you are more than welcome to participate :highfive: