Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Darksiders Genesis

:platinum: Not Alone

1Lcb5dbe.png

The game feels like Diablo II, Darksiders Edition. The game is decent, but the there's a few bugs, notably that your character falls through / gets stuck in the environment way too often. Also, I guess this game doesn't have a BFA achievement, whatever that meant anyway. 

Enjoyment : 7.9 / 10.0

Difficulty : 4 / 10

I heard some things about this game but I guess it fell under the radar for many. I still have Darksiders II to play so if anything it will be a long time before I get around to Genesis. I do enjoy some Diablo II clone style games so maybe Genesis isn't too bad.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 3:02 PM, AsheRebel said:

Platinum #138 - AO Tennis 2

gTfg8g9.jpg

Was in the mood for a tennis game so I started it after I saw it on Playstation Now! It's a decent game with no big names except the cover stars. It was disappointing as my favourite players like Federer and Djokovic weren't there. No trophy was hard and even the luck based ones are doable with right methods however the career trophies were a boring grind as it got repetitive real quick. If you are into tennis games and like to platinum them then sure go ahead however I wouldn't recommend this to anyone looking to play for fun due to the lack of big name players and average game environment.

Oh yes!  I wanted to play this.  Congrats to you!  Very cool plat!

• Like 1

:platinum: #535 - I Saw Black Clouds

L7e6712.png

This was an interesting FMV game to say the least. Interesting in that it's poorly edited and the acting is mostly horrendous. There's some enjoyment to be had in the cheesiness of the low budget shlock horror but it's a game probably better played with a friend and a drink or two. Not one of Wales Interactive's best efforts.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Platinum 327: Persona 4 Golden

3/10 with a guide 

1L03861e.png

This is my second time getting this plat. I love the story, the battles are classic jrpg style and the game is just full of things to do. The downside is having to rush a full second playthrough for one new persona and a secret boss at the very end of the game but it's still worth it for a decent jrpg. The first time I got the plat on another region it took me 3 long as pkaythroughs because I messed up one small thing so stick to the guide if you want to avoid an extra mass of hours.

Congrats, :platinum::platinum:.

• Like 1