Most Recent Platinum

Muff

MotoGP13 (Vita)

1Lad9cf4.png

MotoGP Champion!

Man, this game got boring really fast ... First season in career was okay, the next two was just repeating . And the online took FOREVER, if you consider the time you used in lobby and to actually get on the tracks .. I was gonna plat WRC4 (Vita) next, but i will deffently wait with that after this horrible experience -.-

• Like 4

You have Terminator Salvation or Sound Shapes , they are more easy no ? ^^

My most recent plat : CS:GO ( easy )

Haha that is true, I probably died more times in Terminator Salvation than I did in inFAMOUS though.

maybe not as easy as cross saving Sound Shapes, but definitely pretty easy.

MotoGP13 (Vita)

MotoGP Champion!

Man, this game got boring really fast ... First season in career was okay, the next two was just repeating . And the online took FOREVER, if you consider the time you used in lobby and to actually get on the tracks .. I was gonna plat WRC4 (Vita) next, but i will deffently wait with that after this horrible experience -.-

You know if you join a game which is like 15 laps, all you have to do is stand idle.

Once someone finishes the race (good to have atleast one AI, because some players are hopeless lol), 30 seconds later the game will end and you will get ~30-40 mins of play time.

BTW I got spider-man on vita yesterday! collecting the comic book pages was so long

Edited by fps_d0minat0r

"Your feeling is irrelevant and should have been kept to yourself."

Just like your own comment.

It wasn't a feeling. It was the truth. A trophy hunting forum will have members posting about trophies. I don't get what is hard to understand about that., Let alone have an issue with it. What did you expect when you joined the site?

• Like 1

Number 29: Far Cry 3

I loved this game until I got to the coop trophies.

For some reason I took ages to finish these 6 little trophies.

Whenever people did gaming sessions, they left early, they didn't show,....

I really hated this game for it.

Afterwards, I like to remember it as a fun game :)

Wow did  I get lucky with those trophies. All I hear from everyone is how horrible the Co-Op was. I met up with 5 strangers and the 6 of us played through the game together. It was one of my favourite online experiences with strangers.

Sorry to hear that it didn't go well for you (and like the 50 other people I have heard complain about it :( )

• Like 1

Wow did  I get lucky with those trophies. All I hear from everyone is how horrible the Co-Op was. I met up with 5 strangers and the 6 of us played through the game together. It was one of my favourite online experiences with strangers.

Sorry to hear that it didn't go well for you (and like the 50 other people I have heard complain about it :( )

i had a great time too, never had any problems with people. Its sad hearing people lose interest in the game because of this...

:platinum:#83 Uncharted: Golden Abyss

1L47ee8e.png

As usual there's an interesting mystery you have to unravel. But it didn't feel like a real Uncharted until Sully got some screen time (it still wasn't the same without Elena though). The developers could've easily replaced Marisa Chase with Chloe Frazer. Most of the weapons are the same and the trophy images are re-used from Uncharted 2. There are also way too much collectibles (over 200) and about a third are random drops from enemies. Taking pictures and making charcoal rubbings was a nice change at first, but quickly became boring. Crushing difficulty was way more easier than I expected, at some parts it even felt the same like Hard difficulty. I like to think that's because I've honed my skills over the past years, but almost everybody agrees that Crushing is far more easier in this game. The bossfights in this game are a series of touchscreen QTE's and they don't always register properly. On Crushing you can't fail a single QTE or else you have to restart the entire fight, so that gave me some trouble.

There are some pretty frustrating challenges in the other GoW games (except Ascension, this game doesn't has any challenges), but you don't have to do them all at once.

Damn that was fast :o . Congrats on completing the FFX series.

Haha! I know! I love FF so I get too hooked on it xD But thanks dude :D I still need to do Uncharted myself actually...  :hmm: