Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #598 Ultra Hat Dimension (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 46 minutes

platinum rarity 87.55% common

platinum #599 Bowling: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (ps4)

completed in 5 minutes and 50 seconds

platinum rarity 97.20% common

also finished Bowling: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (ps4). now to begin the #600th plat. the legend of heroes: trails of cold steel 3. before that i need to get some fall guys gameplay in. looks like a long plat but with guide it'll be just fine.

edit: i plan on doing the 2 playthrough route. just in case i miss something i'll have 1 extra chance to get what i need.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2

MADDEN NFL 22

L10eada.png

Platinum #44

100% #66

I haven't played a Madden game since 2011. This wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, although madden games these days are nothing like they were a long time ago. Madden 06 to this day remains my favorite Madden game. Trophy wise, this is fairly easy. A lot of it can be simmed in franchise mode. I did run into a glitch with the "Unblockable" trophy, but deleting my save file and redoing it fixed the issue. I probably wasted two hours because of the glitch. 

• Like 3

Platinum #217 -Aggelos-

Ran into this game completely by chance one day and what a nice chance it was, Aggelos takes inspiration from the Wonder Boy franchise specially Wonder Boy in Monster World but it has its own spin on mechanics and it works really well, platinum wise it was really simple, beating the game 100% on Hard with 0 deaths was more annoying than difficult and all other trophies revolve around  exploring the world and collecting everything, all in all a gem of a game and a nice platinum.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 3