Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40-platinum.png#61

Lc9c76c.png

1La3fcfa.png

Scribblenauts Superstar!
Unlock all other trophies.

I meant to plat this when I beat it, but I got distracted by whatever it was I played next.  I think Sonic Unleashed.  Unleashed is way more fun than Unmasked.  The final battle sounds cool on paper, calling in a bunch of super heroes for alternate universes to fight four Braniacs.  But it's Scribblenauts, so it was underwhelming.  

• Like 4

platinum #609 State Of Mind

completed in 2 days and 6 hours

platinum rarity 39.87% uncommon

favorite trophy: The System Strikes Back

platinum name: Ticket To Mars

another plat game down. going into my drawer to find a game to begin. thinking it will be the witcher 3: game of the year edition (EU copy). will be doing a easy difficulty then death march on clean-up (seems there's some missable trophy's i need to keep an eye on).

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2

1L41eff7.png

:platinum: #204 Trigger Witch

This is a mix of 2d Legend of Zelda and a twin stick shooter. The gameplay was fun and well done for the most part, the graphics have that retro feel without being obnoxious about it, and there's a decent variety of weapons to suit your playstyle. The story though, takes a left turn at the 11th hour. Story is the least important part of a game like this, so it's not a deal breaker, but man did it feel tonally awkward. It definitely dented my enjoyment of the game a bit. Plat wise, not difficult, and most of the trophies will come in normal gameplay, so you can just enjoy. Solid title.

Edited by Moridin83
  • Like 3