Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 01/05/2022 at 5:49 PM, Welsh_Bush said:

First time poster in this chat.

I just got plat #98 for mgsv the phantom pain.

But then I also got an auto pop for fall guys. (Didn't realise that was a thing). Was trying to help ny mate boost 5 wins in a row.

Not sure if #99 counts I'll let tu community decide that one.

Have a great say everyone.

PS for future posts (ideally #100) where do people get the plat images from?

I don't know if there's an easier way but what I do for platinum images is:

> Your PSNProfile

> Click on the platinumed game (e.g. Final Fantasy XV)

> Click on the game's platinum trophy (for FFXV it would be The World Wanderer)

> Click on the platinum trophy's image that's right next to the trophy name

> Copy the image's URL

> Click your post's Insert other media dropdown and choose Insert image from URL

> Paste URL and Insert into post

1Ld3d22d.png

• Like 3

1Le4a2c7.png

:platinum: #208 Crown Trick

This is a turn based roguelite, the first of it's kind I've played, and I quite enjoyed it. The graphics are pleasant and were what drew me to the game on the store. There's a decent variety of weapons and spells to use, which lets you play to your strengths to some extent. Story is minimal, as you would probably expect from this type of game, and the progression that does carry over is important, but not obtrusive. You can definitely win early runs without a ton of upgrades. However, there are a few issues. The biggest one is the loading times, which are more significant than you would expect for the type of graphics and game this is, and the other is that due to this game being turn based, your mistakes can screw you, but there's no real ability to turn a sub-optimal set of weapons or spells around with personal skill. All in all, this is very short for a roguelite, and I would definitely recommend it.

• Like 4

L878493.png

:platinum:#378: 100%

1L4f6eea.png

Chess is chess is chess. Fun enough, with interesting character designs, but definitely made on a budget. It also does the thing I hate where the platinum look is no different from a normal trophy. This game seems to be impossible to find, so in the words of Meatwad.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4

platinum #610 Rayman Legends (vita)

completed in 3 months and 1 week

platinum rarity 4.60% ultra rare

platinum name: True Legend!

hardest trophy: Champion (need to get either really lucky or really skilled to achieve the diamond cup in online) or a glitched murph'y challenge

would have gotten the plat sooner but due to the ubisoft outage of 2022. game was down for well over 2-3 weeks. still working through witcher 3 complete edition. taking my time in exploring everything. should see the plat path once i see every card collected.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3