Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  #133: The Golf Club 2019 (PS4)

59ca38911912d444147ecf0e808a13f4d8139511

Difficulty: Medium

Enjoyment: 7.9

Platinum Time: 27-40 hours *

* This platinum is unobtainable for new users since last season ended and you can't finish an Official Society event

Edited by geunc
  • Like 1

L8bb7bd.png

:platinum: #210 Train Sim World 2020

1L73f700.png

Time spent: 300h+

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Been a long time since my last UR plat, I'm getting old lmao. There's not too much to say about TSW 2020 really. It's a casual train sim that requires some decent commitment, if you want to go for the plat and some ridiculous amount of time, money and willpower, if you're aiming for the 100%. I might be going for the 100% in the next couple of months/years, if I can afford the time that is. Most of the trophies didn't glitch on me and I'm pretty sure that's because I played on PS5 for a large amount of time. On PS4 the trophies seem to pop delayed or just not at all, so I switched to PS5. Runs way better on PS5 anyways. The trophies are overall just a big grindfest, but nothing difficult at all. Even with exploits you'll spend a couple of hundred hours on the base game alone and that's only three routes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

L8bb7bd.png

:platinum: #210 Train Sim World 2020

1L73f700.png

Time spent: 300h+

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Been a long time since my last UR plat, I'm getting old lmao. There's not too much to say about TSW 2020 really. It's a casual train sim that requires some decent commitment, if you want to go for the plat and some ridiculous amount of time, money and willpower, if you're aiming for the 100%. I might be going for the 100% in the next couple of months/years, if I can afford the time that is. Most of the trophies didn't glitch on me and I'm pretty sure that's because I played on PS5 for a large amount of time. On PS4 the trophies seem to pop delayed or just not at all, so I switched to PS5. Runs way better on PS5 anyways. The trophies are overall just a big grindfest, but nothing difficult at all. Even with exploits you'll spend a couple of hundred hours on the base game alone and that's only three routes.

How?! Rapid Transit refuses to unlock and I had issues with multiple DLCs not unlocking too. The GWML I had problems with HST not running at 125mph though the shed (66) even fully loaded with a modal was doing 155mph lmfao. Meant to be limited to 75. 

24 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

How?! Rapid Transit refuses to unlock and I had issues with multiple DLCs not unlocking too. The GWML I had problems with HST not running at 125mph though the shed (66) even fully loaded with a modal was doing 155mph lmfao. Meant to be limited to 75. 

Lol. Sorry to hear that. I don't know what to tell you tbh. You've probably already read through the multiple threads about the glitched trophies.

All I can say is as soon as I switched to PS5 all trophies besides "Big Step" unlocked smoothly. That one popped a couple of hours later iirc.

Before unlocking the big ones like "Rapid Transit" or "New Yorker" I switched to offline mode. Never had to create a new profile and I never signed up for the Dovetail account.

I also bought the OG version of TSW, before it became TSW 2020. So I only had RT, NYC and GWE available before purchasing DLC. Dunno if that makes any difference.

3 hours ago, Moridin83 said:

1Lfbd787.png

:platinum: #209 Dirt 5

I have some feelings about this game, but I'm not sure what they are. On the one hand, it's bright, colorful, very pretty to look at, and doesn't have the overblown story most other arcade racers do (Cough, NFS, cough). On the other hand, the rubberbanding is atrocious, the soundtrack, while decent, is way too small, there aren't enough different track for the number of events they have, and some of the vehicles you're forced to use for certain events (mainly Gymkhana) are terrible. As a free game, I did have fun with it, and I will probably even grab the DLC, if it's ever ~75% off.

I had similar misgivings about the game, I ended up turning off the music due to the repetition. The DLC was on sale back in March, that's when I got the 100%, and I'm afraid to say it's no better, so much of it continues to repeat tracks you've already played a dozen times in the main game.

My most recent, #604: Darkwood

1Lcfc85b.png

My 7th ultra rare plat of 2022. Most I've ever got in a year is 8 so well on course to beat that. This was my second time through the Darkwood and this time (NA version) I was the fastest achiever.

If you enjoy atmospheric horror then you need to play this game, it is incredible. I don't find a lot of horror games scary but Darkwood is up there with Subnautica for an experience that genuinely had me on edge while exploring. The claustrophobic feeling of the darkness around you, the immaculate sound design, the subtle visual trickery; all lends itself to causing paranoia and panic.

Not so bad the second time through but it still had enough randomness to surprise me a few times.

• Like 2