Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, Brainswashed said:

if you keep say i will ever you will ever get plat lol , i am joking solo it’s very hard basically if you learn everything by your own , when i playing the game before solo it takes a months to complete it unfortunately i delete the game after 100% but i will give you id 2 player help me to complete the game fast and they are very good player and helpful, hjklfsl & DutchJordi 

Thanks man, I will try to be more confident about it I swear ?

• Like 1

:platinum:  #134: PictoQuest (PS4)

721886.jpg

Difficulty: Easy

Enjoyment: 6.3

Platinum Time: 8-9 hours

+ Good graphics for a game of this type, great soundtrack

- If you are good with nonograms, you'll find it is pretty forgiving

• Like 2

L2f085b.png

Wytchwood

~~~

1L5bd5e7.png

:platinum: Platinum Potion :platinum:

~~~

This game is such a great indie experience. I picked this up in a sale a while back, finally got around to trying it last Friday night. Ended up absolutely addicted and played it the entirety of Saturday (and a bit of the next morning) and finished it up. Its only around ~10 hours and the platinum is guaranteed so long as you beat the game. Running around, foraging for ingredients, exploiting enemy weaknesses, and crafting the solutions to the stories problems was a blast for me. I almost got a bit tired of having to run back through areas to collect ingredients every time I picked up a new mission, except for the fact that the game is so beautiful I ended up just vibing and enjoying the whole thing.  The writing is also pretty funny as well. 

Totally recommend this if you want a short indie, an easy platinum, and if you enjoy the idea of an adventure\crafting game. 

• Like 3