Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, x7251 said:

:platinum: #63 - Resistance Burning Skies

1Laec3c9.png

One of the easiest platinums I have ever gotten. I wanted to get this done before a possible server shutdown, so I have a chance to complete the Resistance series. 

Cheers for helping me do it too. 

2 hours ago, kkulifay said:

It took me 128 hrs and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Overall, I really really enjoyed getting this plat. 

This game is a bit longer than Elden Ring or am I wrong?

I only have experience with one other assassins creed open world game Assassins Creed Origins 

Would you say difficulty wise they are the same to platinum? Would love some insight from a lad who already has the platinum!

11 minutes ago, Arzoden said:

This game is a bit longer than Elden Ring or am I wrong?

I only have experience with one other assassins creed open world game Assassins Creed Origins 

Would you say difficulty wise they are the same to platinum? Would love some insight from a lad who already has the platinum!

The trophy guide on this site for AC Valhalla states 100 hrs for completion, but that was prior to the latest DLC being released. The DLC that was released in 2022 added 60 more skill point requirements raising the cap necessary to get the first mastery point (535 skill points to be exact) That was the last trophy I needed and explains why it took me longer to plat. 

Overall, Valhalla is very easy, it will jist monopolize all of your free time lol. Nothing in this game was difficult. I have not played Origins or Elden Ring yet, but I’m sure others can chime in who’ve played them all. 

Edited by kkulifay
  • Like 1

40-platinum.png  Platinum 313  40-platinum.png

1L92fbc4.png

Call of the Sea
You have unlocked all trophies

57.35% Common

L940689.png

Platinum in 7 hours, 23 minutes

Had my 313 Plat next, it was Friday the 13th so I wanted something spooky to play for it.  ?

Been wanting to get this one for a while and it happens to be on sale this week.

Also for some reason I didn't know it had some Lovecraft storytelling in it. So it's like my 5th or 6th Lovecraft game I've played.

• Like 3