Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #234

Moon Raider

1L1d6d3f.png

Moon Walker
Unlock all trophies.

It was ok. I'd say a little less than medicore just because sometimes your jumps would like get tripped up on the walls for some reason, and you couldn't shoot out of a double jump which was annoying as hell. The level design is a little lame. The game only really started to utilize the tools you had in the last area, that's when you start to need the dash more often to get around the levels but you get it after the first boss. The upgrade for "more energy" didn't seem to do anything either. 

The little gem things you're supposed to have 200 of to "save your mom" ended up not mattering, the final boss gives you a magic gem which just fills you up to 200, so if you had zero you'd get all 200. :/ I went out of my way for that stuff for no reason. *pout* Oh well. I got it for a few bucks, and it was a decent side game and the Steam Guide for collectables worked really well. 

The pixel art is the highlight. It looks really nice. I just wish it had more depth. 

• Like 3

L0bdd06.pngPS4

:platinum:#385: Done Done Done

1Ld79c3f.png

The Jak series is easily one of my favorite trophy lists in terms of design. I love the engraved images combined with the simple yet striking bronze silver gold blue coloring.

So I decided to go ahead and nab it while it was under Premium (which I'm testing for a month, so gotta make the most of it) and admit my shame of using debug mode. Again, I just don't like this game. It has some fun totally 2000 charm to it, but not enough to get me through the aggravation of playing through it.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4