Muff

On 7/6/2022 at 1:18 PM, Charizarzar said:

Lca6af8.png

#163 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)

1L942ea5.png

Julius Ceasar

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 6/10

I finally finished this off after 9 years, after a few days of stressful boosting and thinking I'd never get it done. The single player is enjoyable enough, but I gave up on the online a few years back thanks to unreliable servers that almost give Far Cry 2 a run for its money, and the Abstergo Employee of the Month trophy, one aspect of which involves getting 15 bonuses in a single match. This sounds straightforward enough - at least while boosting (I can't imagine how anyone could have got it legitimately, even when the online was active) - but it depends on how coordinated your team is and how prepared you are. With only a 10-minute timer, it can be stressful when you have so many people waiting on you for your turn. After a couple of failed attempts, I surprisingly managed to get it the following day in a half-hearted effort with my alt and just 2 other actual players. I thought the alt would slow things down as I'd need to switch screens to get it to help me set up the different kills I needed, but thankfully I only had to use it right at the end.

The hours upon hours of XP boosting sessions were at least made better by the name of one of the people in my boosting group, made me laugh every time I saw it:

357784.png

I finally got this plat too. Yeah the name I made when I was younger, glad it brought some goodness during that boring grind

• Like 4