Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L40500d.png

:platinum: #391: Leave Everything to Me!

1L663a90.png

This one came really quick! Luckily I didn't run into any glitches on my path to the platinum.

This one was alright, definitely not the worst, but def not any Smash killer. There is a decent amount of fanservice, that distinct Nickelodeon feel. We also got voice overs, though apparently it was a later addition, and it shows. Random quips and quotes from respective franchises with no connection to what's going on. 

Honestly, the most memorable thing  about this game was the unwarranted hype leading up to it. All everyone could ever talk about was "Rollback code! Rollback code!" or something (I don't remember the exact term), to the point where any other area like graphics or gameplay didn't even enter the discussion. It may have started as a joke, but I got the feeling a lot of people started taking it really seriously, so it was kind of funny for the game to finally be released, somewhat buggy and voiceless, leading it to be dropped from any discussion almost immediately.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4

Lbbc6a1.png

:platinum: #70 Absolute Drift

Enjoyment: 7/10. The game is from the same creators of Art of Rally and has similar handling, 10/10. It's all about drifting and for drifting enthousiats if feels really good to hit a perfect drift closely around the borders. The graphics are indie and the camera work needs some practice. Fun game. It can be finished quite quickly, but it isn't easy.

Difficulty: 6/10. The guide has rated this 4/10, but having to do hundreds of tries for two perfect drift lines in 1 race was very challenging. 

Plat time: 9 hours

• Like 4

Lf5fed4.png

:platinum: # 198 - Overrogue

1La35c1e.png

Game Master

Obtained all the trophies

I really enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. It's a fun little deck building roguelite published by Kemco. Things got a bit repetitive throughout the story, but it was still a really fun game. It took me 28 hours to get the platinum. One trophy was a real grind though. There's a trophy for completing 100 labyrinths. By the time I was done with everything else, I was only at 53 labyrinths complete. Thankfully you can just repeat the first labyrinth over and over (it took me roughly 6 minutes each time), so this morning I fired up a Moto GP podcast and mindlessly completed the first labyrinth on repeat

• Like 4

:platinum: #63 - NCIS Game

1L8cef84.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 7.5/10

The other original EZPZ. I didn't have as much fun with it as Megamind because it took a bit longer for me, so the gameplay got repetitive REALLY fast. Despite that, it's a decent enough point-and-click adventure if that's what kind of game you're into. Not much else to say other than that.

• Like 3