Muff

Most Recent Platinum

55,438 posts in this topic

number #45 the outer worlds  - few hours away from update , not the S i wanted as so many choices but still pleased :)

:platinum: #67 - That's You!

1L3777dc.png

Difficulty: 1/10 for the game, 7/10 for the setup because it's a real pain in the ass

Fun: 7.3ish something solo/10, I imagine it's a lot more fun with friends

One of the PlayLink games, this is a party game of very strange proportions with the most tedious setup for a platinum trophy I have ever seen in my life. This would be a blast with friends. Playing with SIX dummy accounts? Not so much. You look insane doing so if you don't live alone and you also start to question your life choices. On the flip side, it is an ultra rare, which is pretty cool. But if you value your sanity, do not ever attempt this solely due to the setup alone. It isn't worth it unless you're certifiably insane like I am.

:platinum: #68 - Making*Lovers

1L847b3e.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 5/10

A decent enough romantic visual novel if that's what you're looking for, though it is quite short (clocking in at around 44 minutes and 7 seconds for me). Now it's time to go for platinum #69 (heh), and I have just the game for that...

:platinum: #69 - Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry

1L1b3ed8.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 7/10

A fitting platinum for the #69 spot, considering it's, well, Leisure Suit Larry. The funniest part: I had never played a singular Leisure Suit Larry title until this one with the sole intention of making it platinum #69. I had no idea what I was getting myself into and thus I have been left with mixed emotions. Some very NSFW shit went on in this game, and parts of it were outrageously hilarious while other parts creeped me the hell out in ways that most horror flicks could only dream of. All in all, though? I enjoyed it for what it was, though i'm probably going to have nightmares about Larry visiting me in my room for the next three weeks.

Spoiler

also Lemma is best girl n00bs