Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #619 Track: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

completed in 25 minutes and 25 seconds

platinum rarity 87.72% common

stuck at level 5 until i learned to keep x pressed down the whole time. then i breezed past it. next game is The Storytale (ps4)

platinum #620 The Storytale (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 13 minutes

platinum rarity 88.83% common

platinum #621 Round Invaders (ps4)

completed in 2 mins and 29 seconds

platinum rarity 99.35% common

platinum name: insignia

making up for lost time. next game is One NIght Stand (ps4) then i'm going to start something from my drawer.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Maya Akitsu said:

1L85651f.png

:platinum: Platinum #850 Assassin's Creed: Valhalla :platinum:

:platinum: Rank #4 Speedrun Valhalla :platinum:

:platinum: Milestone 850th :platinum:

Rare: 15.36%

Difficulty: 3/10.

Enjoyment: 10/10.

Challenge: 10/10.

Music: 8/10.

Story Mode: 8/10.

Widespread/Explosion/Violence: 7/10.

Trophy Progression: 100% Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Completed.

Favorite Weapon: Divine Excalibur, Divine Fire Spear and Divine Sword.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Open World, Mystery, Historical, Hack and Slash, Beat em up, Death and Murder.

Playtime Hours: 230 hours.

Grind Difficulty: 15/15.

Platinum Time: 1 month and 1 week.

L8c6397.png

I honestly gonna admit to this fuck up tone experience I've ever done in my entire life. For the first time ever I have decided to increase the cap Grind Difficulty rate from 10 to 15. I would never ever done something like this before and yeah it surprised me completely. Now then, In my first playthrough everything went smooth sailing as always until I encountered a huge problem. I ran to a huge bug problem that cause me to start a whole new game all over again from scratched. I won't let this get the best of me and tame down real hard. I made a huge comeback and absolutely fucking wreck everything in my path. Pushing myself to the absolute limit break and smashed it! The grind itself is unknowingly painful, extremely brutal and first hand bloodbath. Ubisoft really did a 180 on me and everyone else. How in the fuck is this possible to make everything look all grind difficulty long as stretch as the eye can see!?

Collectibles: What I said before about the bug problem that cause me to restart everything from scratch is only the small partial truth. The Collectibles were ultimately the huge grind that put me in rage mode and yes it is extremely long, boring to the grindstone and make you tired out very quickly. The only way I had to resolve the problem was making sure NOT to buy the Seer's Hut in the settlement until she is arrived at the Ravensthorpe settlement home. Thankfully, I had enough will and manpower for a second time playthrough and fixed everything that caused all my hard work to be negated. Collectibles will pretty much almost kill you in the long run and again yes, it is fucking annoying as fucked.

DLCs and others: I went through ALL DLC packs and chewed everything up from start to finished. The DLC major expansion stories shown the origins of how it all started or bringing a new one from the beginning as such. It did took me around 2 weeks in grand total and completing all DLC packs in one lump sump. I get pretty tired and exhausted from everything that thrown at my face extremely hard and made me almost giving up but I didn't lose. I didn't give UP!!!

I can't believe that I've made it to the top 5 fastest achievers and rank #4 which made me happy at the very least.

Platinum Trophy! Excalibur Sword!

Reveal hidden contents

Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-20220721103539

Completionist All the Way Trophy!

Reveal hidden contents

Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-20220721102145

Old School Treasure Hunt Trophy!

Reveal hidden contents

Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-20220707193044

My Full Upgrade Armor and Weapons! Divine Defensive and Offensive!

Reveal hidden contents

Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-20220721114006

I am very satisfied of this game despite the long grind skirmishes that I have encountered on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Now I gonna think for my next 900th platinum milestone.

My advice to you all: Don't buy the Seer's Hut to early in the game as it will crash and cause the bug problem, causing you to restart the new game. Get the Seer Valka recruiting first then buy the hut and it will resolve the problem.

Highly recommend fo this game!

Next Platinum: ???

I nodded the entire time while reading this. You are a beast though! Way to persevere. I’m almost done with Dawn of Ragnorak, then have the mastery challenges before I can join the 100% club. I know the grind real well, but to get that bug and change your mindset to run it again……. Hats off 

• Like 1

platinum #622 One Night Stand (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 55 minutes

platinum rarity 83.43% common

time for a drawer game. going to start atelier sophie: the alchemist of the mysterious book (ps4) non-DX version. this will keep me busy for some time.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2

:platinum: #70 - グリザイア ファントムトリガー 01&02

1L0f8622.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: Maybe?/10

Visual novel platinum boost.

:platinum: #71 - グリザイア ファントムトリガー 03&04

1L0e3dfe.png

Fun: Dunno/10

Visual novel platinum boost 2: electric noveloo.

• Like 3

:platinum: #72 - The Labyrinth of Grisaia

1L3cc545.png

Fun: Visual novel/10

Trophy dispenser with cool platinum icon.

:platinum: #73 - Believer!

1L4b9cf0.png

Fun: Visual novel/10

Trophy dispensing visual novel.

:platinum: #74 - Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly

1L4412c7.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Fun: 5/10

The main attraction, one of Otomote's, you guessed it, visual novels. Except this one has a twist: you have to actually play minigames to progress! While a neat addition in theory that really sets it apart from other visual novels, the execution was...not done very well. In fact, it actually caused the overall game to suffer. It's easy once you get the hang of it, but if you're running around like a wild goose with no idea what the fuck you're doing it will really be a thorn in your side until you figure it out. It's a real shame.

• Like 3

#48 - The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

L6ce97d.png

There Is Hope

Collect all Trophies

1Lb1e5cc.png

Loved Until Dawn and bought Man of Medan months ago, but never got around to playing it. Finally found the inspiration to play once I saw it was free on PS Plus this month. I enjoyed it a lot so I decided to get Little Hope and House of Ashes (plan on making this platinum #50). I enjoyed Little Hope overall and I'm looking forward to House of Ashes.

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 3