Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #80 - Football Game (NA/Vita)

1L561df8.png

Difficulty: Ratalaika/10

Fun: I hate jocks/10

OH MY GOD!!! ITS NOT A VISUAL NOVEL!!! ITS A FUCKING MIRACLE!!! But its a Ratalaika game...and one of the more boring ones at that (though it is admittedly a tad creepy).

:platinum: #81 - DRAMAtical Murder re:code

1Lbf26a3.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Fun: 7/10

And we are now back on the visual novels. Like Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly, this VN features actual gameplay in the form of minigames; however, these ones have far better execution and are generally a bit more fun (other than this one part with a ton of windows that can be a pain at times, but even then it isnt too frustrating).

• Like 2

Lc0ac55.pngNUBLA

:platinum: #394: Plantinium

1L8d9407.png

Is this title a typo, or intentional and I just don't get it? Anyways, it's nice to take a break from the slog of a Lego game and play something quick and simple. This one I've wanted to try for a while and I'm glad I did.

As you can tell from the 40 min completion time, it's a very easy game, but a very relaxing artsy one. Well, as long as you don't mind classical music pretty much blaring in your ear the whole time. It made me excited to try Nubla 2, but also worried because a lot of people say that's it's a glitchy mess. I guess we'll have to see.....

• Like 1