Muff

Most Recent Platinum

56,273 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, mr_enigma26 said:

1L89cd1a.png

Heavy Rain

Difficulty: 2/10

Duration: 16 hours

So first time playing these QTE interactive games and for the most part it was a fine experience. I had fun and it felt like I was watching some B rated murder mystery TV show. Though without spoiling anything.....there are some glaring plotholes in the story. Plotholes so large dump trucks could drive through. The characters were okay but some felt way undercooked and certain motivations didn't make sense once you thought about it. Honestly felt a lot of content was cut which would explain certain lack of character development and plot points. 

Difficulty wise this game is easy only 2 trophies may give you some trouble. Kamikaze and I'm not scared. Kamikaze because you have to follow a specific route and I'm not scared as you can't make any mistakes. I got the first one in 2 tries and there are plenty of guides. Second one was annoying only cause you are using the  sixaxes controls and it can be janky.

Overall, easy plat and short. Satisfied I got it done, maybe I might try Until Dawn next.

Jaaaasooooooooon

:platinum: Platinum #570: Penny-Punching Princess (Vita)

1L69a775.png

Spoiler

r/Trophies - [Penny-Punching Princess] #570, 20,000th Trophy. 16th achiever in 4 years it's been out. 10,000,000 Coin Grind that is non-cumulative. Optimal level earns 40k every 10 min.....

20,000th Milestone Trophy. Fitting since it is a huge grind. 10,000,000 coins to grind (non-cumulative)

Difficulty: 2/10  

Enjoyment: 8 (for the run to the story)/10  2/10 (GRIND)

Time: 100+ hours

Godfall

platinum#290

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/95dc1e/trophies/1L0d287d.png

Highlord of Aperion

Earn all available Trophies for Godfall.

:platinum: 9.17% :platinum:

Very Rare

Lcaf913.png

Very nice visual design but sadly the control is awful. Highlight the boss fight with the Snake, very beatiful scene.

La85d0f.png

Nothing special but the bonus content was interesting

L33ba93.png

Short but a good platformer, it has a old school vibe

Word Wheel by POWGI

1L3354b6.png

The Wheel McCoy

Collect all the trophies.

Just knocking out a couple of quick and easy plats after the grindathon that was MGS V.

Le11975.png

1La2b8a7.png

Platinum 279

Fun: 8/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Typically in games where there's a monster going through killing people you're the one trying to survive it, here in Carrion, you play as the monstrous mass of gore and teeth killing everyone. After breaking out of your containment unit, your skills are very minimum. At most you're just able to grab people and eat them. Later on, you'll be able to shoot web, grow armor, shoot out tendrils in several directions, and go invisible. Even after obtaining all of your skills, you can't use them all at once due to them being locked to how massive your creature is. The larger creature has more offensive skills, while when you're small, you have more stealthy skills to stay alive. This game is a metroidvania style game where you do have to revisit earlier areas to obtain collectables after gaining newer skills. The game is not too difficult and checkpoints do appear often. You pretty much just have to get all 9 collectables then beat the game and the platinum is yours. 

Platinum #282

Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series

1L22552b.png

The Dream Traveler - 41,80%

This two games were as fun as I remembered them. I just miss an option to play the original of Klonoa 1, because I find the sprite/polygon mix of that version more charming than the fully polygon version of this collection.

Platinum #283

Lake

1L091d77.png

Delivery Status: Complete - 60,46%

Not my cup of tea. More postman simulation, fewer Romance TV film story and I would have liked it more.

Platinum #284

Assassin`s Creedn Rogue Remastered

1Lccfa1c.png

Platinum Trophy - 29,90%

"Assassin`s Creed: This time I`m a templar"-edition. I liked that this game connected so many of the other games (3,4, Freedom Cry, Liberation, Unity) but I hated the ship gameplay in the beginning and (only) tollerated it by the time I finished the game.