Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L375edf.pngPS4

:platinum: #398: Platinum Hero

1L015b9e.png

Both Vita and PS4 are done, at least for the NA region. A pretty cool beat em up for an easy platinum experience. Actual learned moves, flashy combat, more selectable characters, a pretty slick art-style, and a cute ending.

But it does get pretty samey and repetitive near the end. There are some special moves you can cheese, and the checkpoints are SOMEWHAT fair, so there plat is common for a reason.

• Like 4

1L97bc8f.png

:platinum: Overwatch

The only trophy I've had to boost and probably will ever boost. I tried for yearsss to get it organically but had to get the last handful with some help. Glad I was able to get it before OW2 in October. Hopefully, we'll get trophies there but I think it might just be for the campaign :P

• Like 4

:platinum: 256

1L752fca.png

LOST WORDS: BEYOND THE PAGE

Pretty easy and simple game, it was perfect for my girlfriend that isn’t very good with video games, but little by little I’m trying to bring her to this wonderful world that are videogames ?

• Like 3

I got the platinum (and some extra content like all bounty hunts) of Super Neptunia RPG on my second playthrough. 

I usually recommend Hyperdimension Neptunia series for newcomers to JRPG/ARPG genre. Except this game is bad: clunky controls, bugs that soflocks the game in some battles and useless equipments. 

• Like 4