Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #111 Deliver Us The Moon

L889f69.png

Deliver Us The Moon is an amazing game that tells the story of an Astronaut who travels to the moon 5 years after losing all contact with those on the moon. What unfolds is you trying to reestablish connections between Earth and the Moon and in the meantime, through collectibles, you uncover what happened. This is certainly a good game that should be on your target list and for those that have PS+ Extra can go for because it is  one of the games that is included with Extra. For those that like to double or triple stack a game, you can also get the platinum trophy for the PS5. 

• Like 3

Last Stop (PlayStation 4)

1L1cc8f2.png

:platinum: All Done

Unlock all trophies

Difficulty: 2/10

Time: 4+ Hours

Screenshot When Earned:

87-BAD9-A4-263-C-4-B58-918-C-87234-FED0-

Last Stop (PlayStation 5)

1L37d30c.png

:platinum: All Done

Unlock all trophies

Difficulty: 2/10

Time: 4+ Hours

Screenshot When Earned:

EA7-B16-C7-5908-41-D8-86-E3-B1-CBAE3-E24

Edited by notandrebraun
  • Like 3

:platinum: No. 11 - Panzer Dragoon: Remake :platinum:

La24624.png

Panzer Dragoon

1Ld37403.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 3/10

Time: 100 hours

A very easy game with what would've been a simple <2 hours platinum if it wasn't for the "Lifeless" trophy for playing 100 hours in-game.

This can be unlocked easily by just sitting at the main menu idling but still takes a while.

• Like 3

Platinum #285

Evan`s Remains

1L0016cc.png

Evan`s Remains - 88,48%

Puzzle Jump `n Run/Kinetic Visual Novel mix were the puzzles can be skipped (which explaines the high completion rate). The twist at the end was a little bit of a mindfuck.

Platinum #286

Art of Rally(EU)

1L5e5da7.png

Platinum - 22,12%

Rally game that is played from a top-down perspective. More arcade than simulation and really fun to play. The platinum was easy but time consuming because there is a trophy for completing 1000 rallys but thanks to a glitch that is explained in the guide on this site, the time shrinks significantly.

Platinum #287

Truck Driver(EU) plus 100% DLC

1Lc09523.png

Truck Driver - 16,27%

Mediocre trucking game. This and the worser On the Road let me really wish for a console port of Euro Truck Simulator 2.

• Like 4

My memory of us platinum

I just wanted to get this one out there as a recommendation as it's highly enjoyable and has Patrick Stewart as a narrator. I perhaps don't need to say more than that, but it's developed by a Polish team and based on a fictitious old man's re-interpretation (deliberately for his young audience) of his experiences in WW2. There's an obvious comparison to the art style and themes of Schindler's list.

Apologies I don't know how to screenshot here, but I was intending to drop a handsome shot of the game itself to give you more flavour, instead I encourage you to look it up! It's also a straightforward platinum without the tedium the genre sometimes attracts.

• Like 2