Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lfbe519.png

Just got the platinum for minecraft, first time playing this game and I was missing out! Been on my watch list for ages, finally decided to try it out. Really good game to play when you just want to relax after a hard day of work. Shame the platinum icon isn’t the best 

• Like 2

:platinum: #87

1L569414.png

Pac-Man Museum +

There were games I liked and games I hated. All the missions are doable, but some will take some time. Work on getting all the decorations as you go along to avoid a huge grind later. The only grindy game is Pac-Man 256. Pac-Man Battle Royale is super easy, but boring as hell if you don't have anyone else to play with. Thankfully, many of the games autosave at the end of every level, so you can quit and reload if things go south. Doubt I would've finished some otherwise. Not every game does this, though. I enjoyed it overall, but don't think I'll want to play older Pac-Man for quite a while after this. xD 

:platinum: #88

1L047798.png

Carto

This was a fun, cute, and easy little puzzle game. There isn't a compelling story, but I was glad to see the way it ended. It is long enough to be interesting, but short enough that it doesn't outstay its welcome. I definitely would recommend this.

• Like 4

:platinum:#89 KeyWe (PS5)

1Ldc4d4a.png

Such a great couch co-op game.  My wife and I love Overcooked (it's the game that got her in to gaming in the first place), and we thought KeyWe is on the same level as Overcooked.  Might have ranked it above Overcooked if it were just a bit longer.  The platinum is not too bad as long as you can communicate effectively with your co-op partner.  Some levels require near perfection, but nothing that can't be overcome with some practice.  Highly recommended as a co-op experience (I did not try playing solo).

• Like 3