Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Lf969f7.png

:platinum: #409: PlayStation®Move Hero

1L6f93de.png

One of those games that was just sitting in my closet, gnawing at the back of my head, toying with my indecisiveness of whether or not I wanted to even started, until it was too much, and I said "screw it, let's get it done".

I was surprised about how quickly this went, and even more surprised of how much fun I ended up having with it. Story-wise, it's nothing to write home about, just the protagonist from our 3 series brought together to play silly minigames with silly alien antagonists. This is a PS move game (obviously), and knowing that, it works surprisingly well most of the time. I never thought I would like bowling as much as I did here, but it was easily the highlight of the game (and the games where you can easily knock out the character-specific trophies). The shooting feels great, and remote control steering flying discs was no problem either. 

However, it does fall prey to the singular thing to that which plagues all motion-based gaming; The waggle combat. Anybody who's played a Wii or Move game knows what I'm talking about, where at important moments it feels like it will read your inputs only when it wants to, which yes, does it affect how well you score in the different games. It definitely wouldn't hurt to take it for a test drive first on a dummy account. 

If you think you can manage that, or at least you're not like me and have a much larger room to deal with, then it shouldn't be that much of a hassle to knock out. I managed to do it fine by myself, but as every guide mentions, it would be a lot easier if you had a partner to help you.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4

platinum #630 Shiro (ps4)

completed in 2 hours and 12 minutes

platinum rarity 72.22% common

platinum name: twin sisters

platinum #631 20 Bunnies (ps4)

completed in 17 minutes and 44 seconds

platinum rarity 97.32% common

platinum name: 20 master

platinum #632 Bird Game+ (ps4)

completed in 49 minutes and 32 seconds

platinum rarity 90.47% common

game was pretty forgiving with checkpoints despite some hard spots. also finished the bunny game and bird game +. sony censored for bunnys. took 6-7 tries on endless to figure what i was doing to complete bird game. next will be rainbow's toilets and unicorns (ps4) seems to be a bullet hell type game (maybe one of the easier ones).

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2

i'm doubtful there's anything against the rules by spamming a ton of plat posts in a short time. myself i try to keep it within 1 post if i complete multiple platinum in a short time frame which includes yesterday. band-aid fix is to block any posts which seem excessive or annoying.

platinum #633 Rainbows, Toilets And Unicorns (ps4)

completed in 11 hours and 32 minutes

platinum rarity 63.74% common

favorite boss: donut guy

platinum #634 Bowling Story One: Mark Version (ps4)

completed in 27 minutes and 33 seconds

platinum rarity 98.46% common

game is alot of memorizing bullet patterns on final bosses. only 3 bosses i ran into trouble but got through after attempts (mickey mouse doppleganger was the hardest of them all). also beat 1st story of mark version bowling took 10-15 attempts to find the right angle to throw the ball. next game is far cry 4 (ps4) along with the yeti DLC completing this one in fears of ubisoft shutting down the server in the future.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2