Muff

1M2b5417.png

#173 - Slay the Spire

Rating/Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 7/10

Time: 60+ Hours

PSNP Rarity: 3.87%

PSN Rarity: 0.3%

I don't like card games much tbh, but this one was a surpirse as i LOVED IT that much. The variety of builds with the characters were so fun to create throughout a run! I like my roguelikes and this was up my alley in that regard! This is the one exception where I tolerate cards since it works flawlessly. The RNG is pretty crazy in this game tbh, but it allows for experimentation which is why it works so well. I RECOMMEND this game to anyone!

1M641f02.png

#174 - PAC-MAN WORLD: Re PAC (PS5)

Rating/Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 5/10

Time: 12 Hours

PSNP Rarity: 11.39%

PSN Rarity: 1.3%

Never played the original and I loved pac man as a kid so I decided to get this since I do love platformers! The game is fairly simple platforming wise but the aesthetic and charm of the game didn't make me put it down. It's very eye candy and all the references from the arcade games are there! The bosses were cool nothing too crazy but it really was enjoyable all the way through. I hope to see World 2 and 3 remastered at some point, can't recommend it enough!

13M0a797d.png

Little Nightmares 100%

Rating/Enjoyment: 8.5/10

Difficulty: 5/10

Time: 15 Hours

PSNP completion rate: 3.84%

Wanted to play this years ago, finally got to it and wasn't disappointed! The graphics and presentation stood out for me but the LORE is the best part about the game! The puzzles were fine nothing too crazy but chase and stealth were well implemented. The DLC in general was good and brought out more answers in the world! Overall had a really fun time being immersed in this game. Only problem for me is that it can be tricky to find what to do next and that its way too short. Overall A great experience I can't wait to play the second game at some point!!

• Like 4